Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2016, 07:04 PM

Re: Minor problems

I'm the same Carol, Well .... except Malcolm maybe?

Originally Posted by carol ->
Thanks for your sympathy Baxter.

My doctor told me about Brandt- Daroff exercises which I'm doing religiously three times a day. They make my head spin like crazy and I feel nauseous. It's a horrible experience and I need to lie down for at least half an hour afterwards.

I wouldn't wish this on anybody.
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2016, 07:10 PM

The good news is - we can do something about our minor ailments ... I;m not quite so hopeful about a cure of your lack of personality and humour.

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
You were made for each other
I once had a serious episode of hang nails....but I managed to survive although it was touch and go for a while
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2016, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
There seems to be an awful lot of softies on the forum......endless complaints about a bit of pain,
toothache, backache, earache and dizyness.Hospital and doctor's appointments, insect bites, bumps and scrapes etc.
Things that some of us (me) take in our stride on a daily basis and never feel the need to bore others with.
Then in the same breath they are telling us about their trips here and there as if there was nothing wrong with 'em !
I never feel the need to share my minor problems with strangers....am I the odd man out here ?
Malcolm, It must be great to be perfect ..... and there for the grace of God go l....

Any way, creaking gates go on forever!! It's the seemingly well ones you need to worry about!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2016, 10:20 PM

[QUOTE=TessA;1021767Did he mention broken toes?
I don't know as I can't see his posts for some reason

It's a mystery [/QUOTE]

No Tess, don't think he has - yet . . . . bloomin' teachers pet!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2016, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I mist admit I is wonder if the poor woman feels it may fall on deaf ears.

Malcolm, people also can't just post what you want to read, I'm afraid. Why can't you just skip over it if its not for you?
Are they deaf itchy ears, I have itchy ears, but I don't complain about it.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2016, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Malcolm, It must be great to be perfect ....
He isn't!!
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2016, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Malcolm, It must be great to be perfect .....
It is satisfying Art but does bring the occasional sadness and irritation
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2016, 11:32 AM

I burned my hand on the handle of a pan that had just been removed from the oven yesterday...it really hurt !
....but it's alright now
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2016, 11:39 AM

That's spooky ... I've got a burn on my hand from removing a plate from the oven the other day.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK

28-10-2016, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
That's spooky ... I've got a burn on my hand from removing a plate from the oven the other day.
Agree....Spooky
And if that wasn't bad enough .... this morning whilst tucking in to my Weetabix and fruit, I bit my tongue
But it's OK now

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top