Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 01:53 PM

Re: Cancer? 3 important things to combat it

Oh gawd!...not another one telling Us what and what not to put into Our gobs/bodies...MOST of Us here are in Our 60s/70s/80s so if We don't know what's good or bad for Our health by now...We never will.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 01:54 PM

I often google to try and find out about something BUT, the advice given by different people is always so conflicting concerning self medication, that I no longer feel any of it's true.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I often google to try and find out about something BUT, the advice given by different people is always so conflicting concerning self medication, that I no longer feel any of it's true.
I think a lot of us feel that way Roxy it's why I tend to look with my own eyes at what works for me and those around me. The internet is a marvelous thing but a lot of misinformation out there being disseminated around the world. It's hard to tell what is right and what isn't especially when eminent scientists rarely seem to agree with each other.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I agree with you Roxy, the info available is a minefield and it takes effort and determination to keep researching and to sift through the information. Don't ever give up or stop reading.

There is a ton of mis-information put out there very deliberately by the "powers that be" in order to steer people away from simple natural cures and keep them dependent on Big Pharma pills, potions and treatments. You have to read that stuff with a healthy dose of cynicism and be resolved to get to the truth.

Anyone, or any organisation who suggests that products of Nature are not good, or nutritious or healing is essentially an out and out fraudster. So let that be your benchmark.

The world of cancer is a very scary one. By the time people have it and have been diagnosed with it, all their choices become massively limited. The age old "Campaign Of Fear" clicks in just when you are in such a vulnerable depressed state, and it is extremely powerful. Most people in that state just give up immediately and put their lives in the hands of these medical systems and treatments, which frankly have an appalling success rate.

Because of that I personally feel it is vital to do all the research BEFORE you get cancer in the first place. Then the fear factor won't have so much of a hold on you. Ideally we should be so well informed about it all that we are eating specific foodstuffs which will prevent us getting cancer in the first place.

Actually the more accurate statement would to prevent any cancer becoming an issue, because statistically speaking nearly all of us will actually have some form of cancer in our lifetime, but for some, the body just deals with it without any need for medical assistance.

I eat Apricot Kernels as a preventative. I've read a great deal about them, I understand the dangers associated with eating too many, just as I understand the dangers of eating anything to a dangerous excess. They are the most convenient way to get the active ingredients into your body, which is naturally why the USA has stopped shops from selling them. You can get the same active ingredients from other vegetables and fruits and seeds, but you have to eat larger quantities of them, which is of course less convenient.

I also incorporate plenty of ginger, garlic, turmeric and chillies into things I cook and as most are aware, I stay away from sugar except for the odd piece of cake which I know is full of it.

My advice when reading the plethora of info across the internet is to look for real people's testimonies. Ask yourself what incentive anyone would have for inventing testimonies and taking the time to type them up on the internet?

If those testimonies are on a website that is selling something, some cure product or equipment or a book, then be rightly sceptical. Otherwise, take to heart the testimonies of real people.

You will constantly find a plethora of obstruction from so-called medical people with a range of qualifications, all trying their level best to ridicule natural cures, to say some are dangerous and even that they might kill you. That's generally Big Pharma stooges protecting their lucrative industry.

Also, don't expect to find lots of nice scientific studies for many of the natural cures. Big Pharma and their corrupt cronies own the entire "system" including the system that licences medical products and cures. They make it unreasonably expensive for anyone to put a product through all the tests, studies and checks in order to become an FDA approved product. This allows them to only give the green light to their own "cures" and products.

You have to realise and accept that the entire system is fraudulent and corrupt and as a result any research you do is going to meet with difficulty.

In the end you have to have a little faith and actually try some of the cures that real people are saying have been hugely beneficial to them. In terms of the Apricot Kernels it really is a leap of faith because the establishment has tried so hard to remove that option from people that they will actually say eating them will kill you. They are very sick people, wicked in the extreme. Like so many things, they are only harmful if you eat too many of them. If you eat too many bananas you will harm yourself, but strangely the USA hasn't banned the sale of bananas !!!

I've given a few people the info on Apricot Kernels and some of them have bought them and tried them. There is one pretty immediate result that they all find. That is, shortly after eating them they start to feel some very localised stinging sensations in their body. And where are those sensations located? It is always wherever the cancer lumps are!
That for me speaks volumes about their efficacy.

Anyway, happy Googling. Stick with it.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 02:26 PM

Hey Stevie...do You have any advice for Us about the flu' jab?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 02:30 PM

May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

15-01-2019, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Oh I say...looks like stuffing popcorn into ones gob could kill Ya...I'm not doin' it..no Sir.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 02:49 PM

Wicked girl.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 04:56 PM

Oh gawd!...not another one telling Us what and what not to put into Our gobs/bodies...MOST of Us here are in Our 60s/70s/80s so if We don't know what's good or bad for Our health by now...We never will.
The last thing I heard was that coffee is good for us now so get drinking May.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top