Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2020, 02:37 PM

Re: Bra Fitting.

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Why do large men always stand in front of the the Thong Rail staring at them? Is it wishful thinking? Or, sit on chairs with sticky out feet so you will fall over them? And another thing why do women want to take their husbands/partners lingerie shopping?
Well I am so very pleased to read this post Azure because I've been angry and so uncomfortable many a time to see women dragging their men around the lingerie section holding up this and that.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2020, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
I shouldn't know anything about this subject but I do because I've trailed behind Mrs. mart in all the bra shops around as she'd tried to get bras that fit.

She says Bravissimo is the place to go. It's not a cheap shop but if uncomfortable, it's worth paying the price ..so she says.
Why do you have to go around shopping for bras with Mrs Mart ?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2020, 07:43 AM

Did you know the word "Bra" is the longest work in the English language? Why? because it streatches from peak to peak

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top