Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 02:14 PM

It's Snowing!

What's the weather like where you are?
It's snowing heavily here in my part of Shropshire. I do hope it won't stick but the roofs of houses already turning white.
The pooches loving it in the garden.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 02:23 PM

Re: It's Snowing!

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
It's snowing heavily here in my part of Shropshire. I do hope it won't stick but the roofs of houses already turning white.
Not snowing here ATM. And, at 8C, I don't think it will. But the 20 mph wind makes it very chilly. We will stroll the dogs in a little while but it will be a short one.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 02:25 PM

It's been on and off the last couple of days here in Perth. Just took this photo out my living room window........Brrrrrr.

shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 02:30 PM

OMG Roxy, that looks cold out of that window!. Poor you, we often moan at our weather here in Shropshire, but you in Scotland seem to always bear the brunt of the worst of it, along with N.I.
I hope you have your central heating on and are staying nice and warm. It looks just the weather for a mug of hot chocolate.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 02:34 PM

Hi

You beat me to it SG.

Snowing in my part of Shropshire as well.

In the space of 20 minutes it is sticking and white over.

I have to go out in it, Guy has a Hospital appointment in Telford this afternoon.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

10-02-2020, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

You beat me to it SG.

Snowing in my part of Shropshire as well.

In the space of 20 minutes it is sticking and white over.

I have to go out in it, Guy has a Hospital appointment in Telford this afternoon.
Don't envy you Swimmy, I'm staying put but HWMO has to take the car for its MOT this afternoon, Normally I would go with him and have a walk around town, but no way today.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 02:41 PM

Snow??? isn't that the funny white stuff that falls from the sky, I seem to remember .
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 02:51 PM

Snowing quite thickly here too ... and is rather nice as I'm snug inside.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Here in the East of England area, about 40 miles from the Norfolk coast, there are dark skies and it's tipping down with rain. No snow forecast though. Just as I sat down to have my lunch the sunshine is streaming through the windows. There were a couple of roof tiles just slightly dislodged last night, repairs can either wait until roofers are less busy or I get the ladders out to fix them myself.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 03:06 PM

No snow yet here on the Kent and Surrey borders. Still extremely windy. Two panes of glass blown out of my greenhouse this morning plus the rubbish bins turned over.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top