Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 11:22 AM

Is this possible.....Fact or Fiction?

If you're at a loose end while having your lunch, give this bloke a listen and tell me what you think.....It's only ten minutes long....

marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 11:47 AM

Re: Is this possible.....Fact or Fiction?

I'm sure there are many who will/do believe this.

For me this is fiction, but one that'll make a great Film.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 12:02 PM

Very interesting and I don’t think it’s absolutely impossible.
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 12:32 PM

entirely possible, in fact you don't even need wires poked into the brain, you just need to alter the body's chemical balance to acheive certain things. An increase in a certain chemical will result in a type of manic behaviour, while a shortage of another will produce a type of lethargy.
Having been under the care of mental health people at one point I myself am only too aware of how much these effects can have on the human body. Anti-depressants, or anti-psychotics only work by altering the chemical balance within the body and this is why as well as having certain beneficial effects, they can also have some pretty odd side effects.
I once knew a girl who, up until around the time she reached puberty was a normal, healthy, nice girl, however she began to change, at first her behaviour was just put down to typical teenage stuff, then as it got worse they began to look at her medically.
She saw countless psychiatrists, psychologists, and anybody else they could send her to, nothing worked, her behaviour became increasingly bizarre and dangerous, non of the usual drugs seemed to work, then one week things took a sinister turn, I was chatting to her and she pulled out a knife and stabbed me in the shoulder, fortunately no serious harm done, a couple of nights later she set fire to her house and was sectioned under the mental health act, I never saw her again for several months.
The next time I saw her was when she along with her mother came to appologize for stabbing me, she was a totally different person, perfectly normal. We chatted for a while and I asked her how she was doing, she replied she was fine, her meds were working, the only thing she didn't like, she said, blushing, was showing her bum to the doctor each month!
I was to say the least mystified by this and pushed for more information, it turned out that while she was on the section, they had done a full analysis of her body chemistry and discovered something very interesting and also very rare.She was very deficient in a particular chemical not usually tested for and this was what was causing her problems, apparently it showed up around puberty and only in one in several million people.
The answer was to replace it obviously, but how, since it was a variable thing, it turned out that the best way was to insert an implant once a month, this tiny little thing was injected into the skin, slowly released the drug and then disolved, a bit like the one that women get in the arm as a contraceptive. The best place to putit was in a large area of muscle, the buttock, hence her having to 'show her bum' to the doctor each month!
I do believe control of a person cold be acheived by methods such as this, and whilst I don't normally go for conspiracy theories, I do believe there is more to this 'pandemic' than we are being told. I don't know if anyone else has had issues, but several of us are having problems with phone and internet, something we never had before.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 12:46 PM

Interesting sparky. I hope the young lady continues in good mental health.

I found the talk interesting thankyou

I've watched a few documentarys this last couple of years and two men who had served prison sentences for murder took part in a study of the brain. They had brain scans and it showed in both the front lobes of the brain were different in shape to ' normal' people . The psychopaths were totally unable to have feelings or remorse. Hence being cruel and killers . I cant remember which channel I saw these on but the scientist are convinced the front lobes if damaged or formed different do determine the mental health without a doubt .
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 01:09 PM

quite, there was a well documented case in Liverpool of a chinese man, Lok Tam, I think his name was in the late 1800's a peaceful man who was well respected in the Chinese community in Liverpool and had a reputation as a peacemaker, one night he was hit in the head by a piece of wood or something similar and instantly underwent a dramatic personality change, to the extent that he eventually murdered some family members, this was all put down to a brain injury resulting from the wood incident.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 04:35 PM

You're straying off what the man in the video was indicating tho.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 04:46 PM

Yes , sorry my fault .

Back onto the thread subject
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
You're straying off what the man in the video was indicating tho.
Indeed Zuleika, but I do believe that some of the mass shootings were as a result of drugs and post hypnotic suggestion from watching violent material. A lethal combination, but totally uncontrollable, unlike the issues explained in the clip, where perfectly reasonable behaviour can be achieved for a preferred outcome.....Voting or even protesting, as has been observed over the last week or two.
Young people do seem more susceptible to this kind of conditioning. Could it be because most of them are glued to their smartphones most of the time...? And with lockdown, the internet is struggling to cope with more people using it than ever before. How much are we relying on the internet nowadays....Frightening!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

25-06-2020, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Yes , sorry my fault .

Back onto the thread subject
No problem Susan, all posts are appreciated and interesting...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top