Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2020, 02:57 PM

Re: Another `Privileged` Sportsperson

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I always think that, if somebody doesn't stop when the police ask them to, they must be doing something wrong! Maybe in this case they were just trying to demonstrate that the police were racist, so didn't stop on purpose!
My thoughts exactly, Twink. I've watched far too many police interceptor TV shows to think otherwise now.

Haven't the Met reported itself to IPSO, or whatever it's called, so the complaint can be investigated properly?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2020, 03:07 PM

My thoughts exactly on this Twink. I think they just saw it as an opportunity to create a problem for police whom I'm sure would have been fine if they had just pulled over as instructed.

Dick apologising doesn't help matters.
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2020, 04:09 PM

With all the screaming of “ Stop… My son is the car… Don’t …Blah blah blah “ and the pushing to get out, must have caused a bit of chaos.

But still she had her wits about her, and a steady arm to capture her frenzied, panic on film.

I believe she deliberately created the altercation when stopped, to use Racism as an excuse of their innocence.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2020, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I agree, flashing lights behind you mean pull over.

Nothing wrong, nothing done.

I also agree, even though I have worked with the Police for many years that some of them are arrogant, offensive pillocks who should not be in the job.
Unfortunately we could say that about people in many jobs... but it doesn't mean they are racist!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2020, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Unfortunately we could say that about people in many jobs... but it doesn't mean they are racist!

Very true Twinks.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2020, 07:43 PM

Ricardo, Bianca's partner and driver, is Portuguese. It's quite normally for them to drive on the wrong side of the road.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2020, 07:51 PM

Well the police chief has offered them both an apology which basically means then what the police did was wrong. Thanks for not backing up your own officers!!!!, the police chief is a disgrace in my opinion. Backup your officers, don't pander to political correctness which is what the police chief has done.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2020, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Ricardo, Bianca's partner and driver, is Portuguese. It's quite normally for them to drive on the wrong side of the road.
Not in the uk that last person who did that killed are a 19 year old boy .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

09-07-2020, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top