Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2020, 10:43 PM

Re: EU Confirm Illegal Dutch Fishing

Originally Posted by Bread ->
You should read it.
You should stop phantasizing, or do you need it somehow for your safisfaction?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2020, 02:41 PM

You should read it.
So it is not in the bill, but it is an amendment? From Labour no less!

You must be proud that the opposition has better sense of policy than the government.

Johnson is also facing a Brexit crisis in the Commons as 30 Tory MPs backed a campaign to ban super trawlers from Britain’s biodiverse waters.
More ecologically-minded Tory’s, along with Labour MPs Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbott, have supported a Greenpeace campaign on the issue.
It aims to stop ships that are more than 100 meters in length from trawling in Britain’s protected marine areas.

The government will lay out its plan for UK waters when the Fisheries Bill returns to the Commons this week, but Labour is expected to propose amendments including the super trawler ban.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...er-David-frost
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2020, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
So it is not in the bill, but it is an amendment? From Labour no less!

You must be proud that the opposition has better sense of policy than the government.

Johnson is also facing a Brexit crisis in the Commons as 30 Tory MPs backed a campaign to ban super trawlers from Britain’s biodiverse waters.
More ecologically-minded Tory’s, along with Labour MPs Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbott, have supported a Greenpeace campaign on the issue.
It aims to stop ships that are more than 100 meters in length from trawling in Britain’s protected marine areas.

The government will lay out its plan for UK waters when the Fisheries Bill returns to the Commons this week, but Labour is expected to propose amendments including the super trawler ban.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...er-David-frost

Yawn....

You're absolutely clueless. Do you think Brexit is political now ?

Really ?

And now your realising everything I predicted is coming true .. with Boris Johnsons majority, he can do whatever he likes, including banning your boats
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

31-08-2020, 02:53 PM

Yawn....

You're absolutely clueless. Do you think Brexit is political now ?

Really ?

And now your realising everything I predicted is coming true .. with Boris Johnsons majority, he can do whatever he likes, including banning your boats
I like to see him try! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! You really think the UK is any party against the EU? You ran away in january, tail between legs!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2020, 02:59 PM

I like to see him try! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! You really think the UK is any party against the EU? You ran away in january, tail between legs!

^^^ just shows how little you know about any of this.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

31-08-2020, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
He's lost his marbles again suggesting we "ran away in January" and then consistently suggesting we're still in the EU. I think our not-so-friendly Dutch troll has finally cracked.
Wrong! You left in january, but you still are treated like a member (you even may pay £ 1bn/month for that honour).
After 31 december you will be treated like any other third country.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

31-08-2020, 03:10 PM

Wrong! You left in january, but you still are treated like a member (you even may pay £ 1bn/month for that honour).
After 31 december you will be treated like any other third country.

We will be treating the EU as a third country as well.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2020, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
He's lost his marbles again suggesting we "ran away in January" and then consistently suggesting we're still in the EU. I think our not-so-friendly Dutch troll has finally cracked.
I think he is referring to Dunkirk Percy ??
Seems very weird to me.

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

31-08-2020, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I think he is referring to Dunkirk Percy ??
Seems very weird to me.

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
No donks, I'm referring to 31 january 2020, the date brexit got done, the day the UK walked away from the EU, the day you became able to do all the things you wanted to do, but the EU kept you from. Any idea what you would like to do?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top