Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 08:32 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning all, cooler this morning but a nice day ahead they say...

Dogs walked already and having a brew before running a few errands and giving the car a good clean, no other plans so I may waste an hour later on with a jigsaw.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 09:03 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good morning Barry and those who follow

Another gorgeous sunny say ahead, though not quite as hot as it has been.

We’ve all had notices to move our cars from the road today as the road maintenance team are removing all the loose gravel left from their resurfacing two weeks ago.

Expecting a Sainsbury’s delivery later this afternoon.

Enjoy your day everyone
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 10:16 AM

Good morning to both of you.
Next doors cat has paid her usual morning visit through the back door, took the homage due to her, prowled around for a while, sat in the door way, then stood & left.I am sure she thinks she is a queen, even though she was spayed years ago.

Tango.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1080021(1).jpg
Views:	49
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	13713  
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 11:01 AM

The usual boring day ahead for me, work from home till around 3.30pm, then chores, then hopefully sit in the garden if the sun stays around, TV, book, bed - all my days are like this lately
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 11:09 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely day and I am heading out to work in the garden.

I have lost 2 days this week when feeling ill so have some catching up to do.

Enjoy your day
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 11:32 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

So sorry to hear about your problems Meg.

My home visit yesterday was cancelled and she came at 9 this morning for two hours.

Have a good day all.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2020, 11:59 AM

It was a warm one today got up to 30' but a southerly came through mid afternoon which dropped the temperature to the mid 20s, there were even a few spots of rain. When I say a few spots there were literally about a dozen rain drops that fell on me during my walk this arvo but some is forecast for the weekend.
Yep
New Member!
USA
Yep is female 

17-09-2020, 03:34 PM

Good Morning All. I am loving the cooler days and evenings. Get to keep the windows and doors open. Sweaters and Shorts are my favorite days. Like another individual I to work from home but always take some breaks and walk for a few minutes outside. We are still pretty much on lock down over here where I live so not much to do. Books Netflix have been my go to glad I found this site. Y'all have a great day.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top