Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 11:53 AM

Re: Dancing with the Devil !!

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Now you really are being rediculous .

Am I???

https://electronicintifada.net/conte...ty-piracy/8341
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Some thought-provoking views on here.

Makes one realise just how helpless we the people are. To even think we could be dealing with a corrupt country such as Turkey who have committed such an act as to take control of a democratic Media group, turns my stomach!

Also it galls me to think we have no say as to whether Turkey should be allowed to join the EU or not. We are not part of the Shenghen agreement but if the decisions being taken on behalf of all European citizens are in the hands of just two idiots such as Merkel with "Looking to the EU to reward me later" Cameron's full backing, especially the inclusion of over 93 million Turkish citizens, (I think we are going to need a bigger Ferry!) God help us all because the way things are progressing we may as well do away with such mundane things as borders and passport control and just put out the welcome mat to the world. They will all be heading here anyway as European citizens with a nice new shiny EU card.

Not much to do with the current problems, but this occurred here 2 or 3 years ago and in my opinion the right way to deal with such things. I couldn't see it happening in Britain though, unfortunately.

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-ne...nt-thrown-out/

I should add, that in the original report I read, the judge also said that if the parents didn't like the way lessons were taught in school, they should pack up and go somewhere else.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Am I???

https://electronicintifada.net/conte...ty-piracy/8341

Oh Please the electronic intifada ??????
Please don't tell me you believe all the rubbishy propaganda that they put out.?

This is a hate website that doesn't report news but peddles lies
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 01:52 PM

For those who have never heard of the electronic intifada

It's the Anti-Israel Propaganda Machine
its director and founder Ali Abunimah, is a rabid Jew hater who wishes to irradiate then from the state of Isreal .

He rejects the two state proposal and wants one Palestinian state in which Jews would be driven out of Israel or exists as social inferiors under Arab/ Muslim rules
Abunimah and his Electronic Intifada are ferociously opposed to the peace process he calls PA President Mahmud Abbas and Prime Minister Salam Fayyad as “collaborators”, and PA participation in peace talks as “collaboration "reminding readers that collaboration is punishable by death in the Territories. ( Gaza )

The website contributes to the hate-sponsored war to delegitimize Israel via articles that:

"
(1) compare Israelis to Nazis claiming that the Nazi Holocaust has [been] deployed by Zionists to silence Israel’s critics.
(2) compare the Israeli press to the Nazi tabloid “Der Sturmer”
(3) use apartheid rhetoric extensively to accuse Israel of ethnic cleansing and genocide
(4) views Zionism as intrinsically incompatible with human rights
(5) charges Israel with "near daily killing of children and believes Jews should be made to live in ghettos "

Note the way that the E.I. uses the word Nazi again and again .
And other offensive comparison and words
Collaborators , ghettos apartheid
This is yellow journalism is its ugliest online form
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 02:10 PM

Hi

Back to Turkey.

This what happens there

http://neurope.eu/article/turkey-rio...astic-bullets/

I do not want Turkey, ruled by an Islamist Dictator and with an appalling record regarding women to get into the EU and have the right to live and work here.

The only way of ensuring that this does not happen is to leave.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Oh Please the electronic intifada ??????
Please don't tell me you believe all the rubbishy propaganda that they put out.?

This is a hate website that doesn't report news but peddles lies
Pots and kettles come to mind.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 05:08 PM

Turkey should not be allowed into the EU and should be evicted from NATO.

Their appalling record of harbouring and nurturing terrorist organisation should be enough.

The only reason they get preferential treatment was their willingness to allow the US to hold/store nuclear weapons there during the Gulf war.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 07:33 PM

Cause for concern I think

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I´m sure you are quite right. However in or out of the EU will make no difference to the "human rights" pantomime that exists in Britain. I´m sure we are all well aware of the fact that people of a certain "faith" in Britain are apparently above any British law and that the eyes of the authorities are turned away from their, often horrendous, crimes. Fear of being called "racist", "islamaphobic" etc have already ensured that Britain and the British are very rapidly disappearing. Some parts of Britain have already disappeared.

I´m afraid that you can be as patriotic as you wish, but in or out of the EU Britain cannot go backwards, it´s too late. Nobody is going to throw out the immigrants already there, illegal or legal. Illegal immigrants have been finding their way in for years and will continue to do so, be they Turkish, African, Pakistanis, whatever, they will find their way in and once in there they will stay. Those are the realities, whether people like to think so or not.

In my personal opinion, the many "immigrant" problems in Britain are absolutely nothing to do with the EU, they are to do with the stupidity of allowing the "human rights" brigade to dictate what Britain must do.

My personal belief is also that it won´t make any difference who is voted into power because once in, like all other politicians before them, all their pre election speeches mean absoloutely nothing.

I´m just glad I don´t have to grow up in this world any more and I feel desperately sorry for the babies, children and young people who do. Only one thing is certain, Britain cannot go back to the 1950/60s, it´s just an impossible dream. Britain barely exists as Britain any more, sad but true.
I agree.

However, if we can agree to leave the EU we shall have the ability to make our own decisions, including the right to take no notice of what must appear to be anti-British European human rights lawyers.

You're right about the 'turning of blind eyes' and fear of accusations of 'racism', etc., which are now endemic in Britain and could certainly continue even if we regain our sovereignty. That is something that would require a strong leadership free to make their own decisions to change the law such that we are all treated equally in this country, with no kow-towing to muslims for fear of such accusations. If that could be put in place and applied effectively, I'm sure we would see a lot less of the sort of thing that causes inter-racial tension which we hear so much about.

As for the expulsion of unwanted immigrants, I agree that we are not going to see those who are here legally being removed. However, again subject to our having a strong and incorrupt government, there is no reason why we could not kick out those here illegally. Perhaps they could be interned (or even interred!) in the first place until individual decisions are made, and then removed to the most appropriate place, as the freedom to roam our streets performing acts that the rest of us would be prosecuted for is not acceptable.

Yes, you are right. There are many things that we must live with now that are a disgraceful lowering of our standards and national identity compared to the country I knew as a young person, but the opportunities to change are just not available as long as we remain under EU rule.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
So, here is the mighty EU in operation which Remain supporters are are quite happy to give our country away to !!

Complete and utter silence from the officiadios of the EU at the news that Turkey’s hard-line President, Ercep Erdogan, whom is said to back ISIS, and his government, have taken control of Turkey’’s largest newspaper, Zamen.
Of course.

The things you mention, along with many others, should be brought to the public's attentions. I suspect there are many who are either 'innies' or 'ditherers' who may be completely unaware of these dangers.

We still have a free press (for the moment anyway) which should be making every effort to report such things so that everyone is aware of the consequences of our continued membership of this corrupt organisation.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top