Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 05:51 PM

Re: More Brexit Doom and Gloom

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Its great news Itsme - read my response to Reality1(number 4) - it will explain to you why car sales for large diesels are down all over the world.

You should really be asking yourself "why here and not in the EU" .. as a lot of those cars will be for export. The answer is plain to see - we lead the world in battery technology and British innovation is world leading - it always has been. The other point I would like to make is that JLR (and other major companies) are showing huge amounts of confidence in Brexit Britain.

You should be proud of your country Itsme and the jobs that are being created here. We have record employment - look at Spain, Portugal, Italy, Spain, Germany, France and Ireland. Nobody comes close - we lead the world in so many ways.

You might not want Brexit like I do, but one thing that should be uniting the country is how Britain leads the world in so many, many ways.
Thanks for the patriotic brain washing. Yes we have record employment levels, even with the influck of immigrants which according to your tribe was debilitating the UK to the extent that you believed the BS from the reptile and now ms. slavery.

Proud of my country????? for what reason? oh yes we murder our own MP's, millions of working people going to food banks, no proper care for our elderly who have built this country and then thrown on the scrap heap, trains that haven't run on time for years and yet we invented them, and on, and on, and on, and on. Proud? don't make me laugh!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 06:11 PM

Hi

I am convinced that Leaving is the right thing to do.

I seem to be upsetting both sides on this Forum.

I can live with that.

My reasons for leaving are to do with further Integration.

I accept that leaving is not economically sensible.

I have Polish Lodgers, I am not concerned about EU Immigration.

The two lads contribute over £40k in Tax to our Economy plus the VAT for being here for 6 months and 1 day a year.

They are no threat to our way of life at all.

I am far more worried about Non EU Immigration, they are the problem.

Non EU Immigration is bigger than EU Immigration.

Our stupid Politicians, primarily Blair and May hace refused to use the Controls we have have on EU Immigration.

However both of them let misogynist Economic Migrants in without any problem.

Boris is not our Saviour, he is the Prat who wanted an Amnesty for all illegals here.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 10:55 PM

*** Cut out the bickering and stay on topic please.

Posts have been deleted.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2019, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->

Proud of my country????? for what reason? oh yes we murder our own MP's, millions of working people going to food banks, no proper care for our elderly who have built this country and then thrown on the scrap heap, trains that haven't run on time for years and yet we invented them, and on, and on, and on, and on. Proud? don't make me laugh!!
Amazing how so many are desperate to come here then?
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2019, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Amazing how so many are desperate to come here then?

Just shows how bad it must be in the place they come from, don't you think?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2019, 10:51 AM

Just shows how bad it must be in the place they come from, don't you think?

A lot of them are from countries in the EU ...
itsme
Wigan UK

07-07-2019, 11:39 AM

A lot of them are from countries in the EU ...
They all come to work and to look after their families, like my great grand parents did, like I did when I went working in France, like you did (allegedly) when you went working in
Switzerland and Germany (was it?).

Yes a lot of them are from the EU and you would do the same in their position, remember the time when Brits went to Germany and the likes to earn money because there was no work in this, so called great country.

It's narrow minded people who are going to bring this country in to such disrepute that no one will consider it civilized.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2019, 12:48 PM

They all come to work and to look after their families, like my great grand parents did, like I did when I went working in France, like you did (allegedly) when you went working in
Switzerland and Germany (was it?).

Yes a lot of them are from the EU and you would do the same in their position, remember the time when Brits went to Germany and the likes to earn money because there was no work in this, so called great country.

It's narrow minded people who are going to bring this country in to such disrepute that no one will consider it civilized.

Oh dear
itsme
Wigan UK

08-07-2019, 10:19 AM

Oh dear
If you are going to respond to posts try and make them less feeble if that's possible.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

08-07-2019, 10:28 AM

If you are going to respond to posts try and make them less feeble if that's possible.
All your doing is throwing insults around (no surprise there).

You said, about people coming into our country ...

" Just shows how bad it must be in the place they come from, don't you think?"

I then pointed out that most of them are from EU countries.

You then said ...

"It's narrow minded people who are going to bring this country in to such disrepute that no one will consider it civilized"...

That's why I said "Oh Dear" ... because not only do you sound silly, you also think everyone that doesn't agree with you are "narrow minded" and "uncivilised".

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top