Join for free
Page 3 of 47 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 09:54 PM

Re: Prince Harry

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I'm really sick of half-seeing snidey news headlines about Harry and Meghan. It's like they are being set up for a fall. I find it disgusting considering what happened to his mother.
Stop reading crap papers then .
What happened to his mother ?
She died in a car crash .
It was certainly not the fault of the reporters .

I don't care who is royalist or not royalist, these are real (relatively young) people with a life and family who are clearly getting the wrong PR advice but why should we celebrate the press attacks? Just demonstrates how drawn in we are by twisted media stories. They are trapped in a media bubble whichever way they turn. I feel sorry for them.
And I am sure they will will be duly grateful .
Who exactly is 'celebrating ' Press attacks ?
Should everyone just up and pull their forelocks to two extremely privileged people ?
I am afraid they can't have it all ways .
Live like the life of the rich and famous that's OK but do stop pontificating to the plebs FGS.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
This is all part of the British psyche....we put our heroes on pedestals then we try to knock them off, but hey! If you are happy funding their lifestyle .....
If Harry gives up the money and title do you think they would leave him and his family alone? I doubt it. People would see it as another bit of media spin. Fact is that the press have it in for them and everyone here saying the queen is ok but harry isn't is taken in by a cynical campaign. This is about the Queen's grandson.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 09:57 PM

IMO the best place for both of them is somewhere in Hollywood where we don't have to see or listen to their unwanted opinions, or living in a roundavel

somewhere in Africa building schools and water holes for the natives of that country.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 09:59 PM

I'm really sick of half-seeing snidey news headlines about Harry and Meghan. It's like they are being set up for a fall. I find it disgusting considering what happened to his mother.

I don't care who is royalist or not royalist, these are real (relatively young) people with a life and family who are clearly getting the wrong PR advice but why should we celebrate the press attacks? Just demonstrates how drawn in we are by twisted media stories. They are trapped in a media bubble whichever way they turn. I feel sorry for them.
I don't.

Both are hypocrites and she is just a trailer trash gold digger who's landed a gullible fool.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 10:00 PM

If Harry gives up the money and title do you think they would leave him and his family alone? I doubt it. People would see it as another bit of media spin. Fact is that the press have it in for them and everyone here saying the queen is ok but harry isn't is taken in by a cynical campaign. This is about the Queen's grandson.

Why on earth would he give up his money and title ?
What an extraordinary comment.
Even the Duke of Windsor didn't give up his vast fortune when he abdicated and also accepted a huge annual remittance for the country
I dont see anyone saying Prince Harry is not ok on the contrary he has been given huge amount of affection by the entire British nation .
He has a tremendous amount of credit being who he is the son of his mother
Leave him alone ?
If he wants to be a public figure that's what you are a public figure .
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 10:23 PM

So, you think the press are only targeting Harry?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 10:26 PM

I see on tonight's news Harry & Meghan said they will have no more than two children for the sake of the planet.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/30/u...ntl/index.html
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I see on tonight's news Harry & Meghan said they will have no more than two children for the sake of the planet.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/30/u...ntl/index.html
The world will be so pleased, has will the British taxpayer
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

31-07-2019, 10:34 PM

This is good .
Perhaps they will adopt some orphans from Africa .
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

31-07-2019, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
This is good .
Perhaps they will adopt some orphans from Africa .
Why not, it’s a trendy thing to do, lots of ‘Shelbs’ do it

Page 3 of 47 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top