Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 06:14 PM

Re: Oh No Not Another One ... Solasch Help !!!

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
Scotland and England are both in the UK Solasch.
Een fries en een limburger both live in the netherlands, but don't call the one the other! In the UK that is simpler? A scot doesn't mind being called englishman?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2020, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Unilever ... a UK company at last.
But for how long? There is an usa UK trade deal in the air. And heinz kraft already tried a hostile takeover two years ago. Then averted by the dutch. It may be very soon that unilever is a minor branche at the heinz tree.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 09:39 AM

Solasch,

Your name is in the right hand column of every topic in this section.

Is there something wrong with my PC?

Repetitive syndrome?

Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

12-06-2020, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Solasch,

Your name is in the right hand column of every topic in this section.

Is there something wrong with my PC?

Repetitive syndrome?

Can't you think of an alternative explanation?
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
All that will be left in the Netherlands after fishing has returned to the UK, Germany has taken away its industrial gas and now Unilever prefers to be a UK company will be a couple of tulips, the odd windmill and some smoking wooden shoes.
Don't forget the special "coffee" shops Bread, which I think Solasch must be spending a LOT of time in.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Een fries en een limburger both live in the netherlands, but don't call the one the other! In the UK that is simpler? A scot doesn't mind being called englishman?
Do you really think that? If so, I recommend you try it and I'll send you some flowers while you're in hospital
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 04:43 PM

Solasch
Can I please ask, if you are so anti British and the decisions we have made, why are you posting on a UK site and not a supporting a Dutch one?
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 04:56 PM

I was just about to ask the same!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

12-06-2020, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Solasch
Can I please ask, if you are so anti British and the decisions we have made, why are you posting on a UK site and not a supporting a Dutch one?
In the netherlands they think brexit got done. You see, we do, and can, believe our politicians. So when we hear boris johnson say brexit got done, we believe that and move on.
But you know better, isn't it? Brexit is not even started.

Perhaps an example. Today it turned out the UK is not ready for import checks on goods (preparing since 29 march 2019, the original brexit date)
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-53018020
The dutch, belgians and french have been prepared ever since march previous year. So checks on goods from the UK will start as scheduled. We simply moved on! Why didn't the brits, did you keep hoping to remain?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
In the netherlands they think brexit got done. You see, we do, and can, believe our politicians. So when we hear boris johnson say brexit got done, we believe that and move on.
But you know better, isn't it? Brexit is not even started.

Perhaps an example. Today it turned out the UK is not ready for import checks on goods (preparing since 29 march 2019, the original brexit date)
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-53018020
The dutch, belgians and french have been prepared ever since march previous year. So checks on goods from the UK will start as scheduled. We simply moved on! Why didn't the brits, did you keep hoping to remain?
you have. Not answered my question so please do

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top