Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2021, 03:03 PM

Re: New BBC anti brexit campaign ??

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I would prefer it if there weren't a Brexit forum for me to post in. Although I daresay it would rob you of your purpose in life were that the case.
I am sure there are others who feel the same Harbal, but when the referendum took place they were in the minority! Those who wanted to leave the EU made sure they put the effort into placing their vote!
I rarely post on the Brexit forum now because we have left the EU , and I just thank god that we are not destined to become controlled by people who don't live here!
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2021, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I rarely post on the Brexit forum now because we have left the EU
Exactly, Twink.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2021, 06:16 PM

I am sure there are others who feel the same Harbal, but when the referendum took place they were in the minority! Those who wanted to leave the EU made sure they put the effort into placing their vote!
I rarely post on the Brexit forum now because we have left the EU , and I just thank god that we are not destined to become controlled by people who don't live here!
It looks like their strategy is working ?
Drag it out
Bore them stiff
Last minute U turn!
fait accompli !!
BRINO

Donkeyman! 👎👎
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2021, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by PooBear ->
Don't know,

Don't care.

Totally not interested.
Exactly !

Donkeyman! 😴😴
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

24-03-2021, 06:21 PM

You talking to yourself again Herbal ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2021, 06:24 PM

Exactly, Twink.
I see little point in arguing about how we handle it, I am just glad to be out.

I have to admit that I had a little smile when the EU tried to restrict our access to the Covid vaccines though.... I think that demonstrated how frustrated they became, when the country they couldn't hold on to was proving to be better organised in a crisis than the rest of them!
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2021, 07:08 PM

I see little point in arguing about how we handle it, I am just glad to be out.

I have to admit that I had a little smile when the EU tried to restrict our access to the Covid vaccines though.... I think that demonstrated how frustrated they became, when the country they couldn't hold on to was proving to be better organised in a crisis than the rest of them!
They've made that farce even funnier by seizing a factory full of millions of AZ vaccines that not only were destined for delivery to themselves but were made outside the EU to boot!

That's "repricocity", exporting vaccines made by an Anglo-Swedish company into the EU.
The BBC with their usual bias of course didn't tell anybody about where the vaccines were made.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

24-03-2021, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
They've made that farce even funnier by seizing a factory full of millions of AZ vaccines that not only were destined for delivery to themselves but were made outside the EU to boot!

That's "repricocity", exporting vaccines made by an Anglo-Swedish company into the EU.
The BBC with their usual bias of course didn't tell anybody about where the vaccines were made.
Do you mean they seized a factory of vaccines that had allready
been delivered to them Zaph??
Not very clever of them was it ??

Donkeyman! 👍👍
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2021, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
The BBC always tell us we are never interested in Brexit when the EU are exposed as an utter shambles.
Yes. This confirms us that there are many influential people in this country who want us to return to the control of Brussels and the EU.

In order for us to be fully aware of who they are, I'd be interested in seeing a list, if anyone has any ideas.

- The BBC
- Many MPs
- Perhaps the majority of the Civil Service
- Many members of the House of Lords
- The Liberal Democrats
- The SNP

Any further suggestions, please?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2021, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
You talking to yourself again Herbal ??
It's the only way to have an honest conversation.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top