Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 04:45 PM

Re: Nick Clegg U-Turns on EU

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
I’m sure fishermen and many businesses would use the same three words to describe Brexitas.
What you are sure of and reality frequently seem to be at odds from what we all see of your "contributions".
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
What you are sure of and reality frequently seem to be at odds from what we all see of your "contributions".
That’s only because you are in a perpetual denial of reality and as usual are incapable of responding to with a reasoned logical response
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 06:57 PM

That’s only because you are in a perpetual denial of reality and as usual are incapable of responding to with a reasoned logical response
Says the one that has been caufght lying so many times that nobody here could possibly take them seriously?
Righty-ho bud.
Whatever.

More of what Cleggy said?
"“Across the EU people are waiting for their vaccines impatiently when they see that in the US and the UK and Israel and other countries vaccines are being rolled out much more rapidly."

You can't deny the truth of that.
Well, not reasonably.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Says the one that has been caufght lying so many times that nobody here could possibly take them seriously?
Righty-ho bud.
Whatever.

More of what Cleggy said?
"“Across the EU people are waiting for their vaccines impatiently when they see that in the US and the UK and Israel and other countries vaccines are being rolled out much more rapidly."

You can't deny the truth of that.
Well, not reasonably.
If facts that don’t fit your agenda are lies then so be it. You cry Wolf but provide no substantive evidence. Just carryon deluding yourself in your alternate reality which, strangely enough, is similar to the one Bread lives in
As for being taken seriously I don’t think citing a BILD headline does you any favours on that score

Again you twist things, I did not deny anything You quoted from Nick Clegg was not true. I merely pointed out that the three words you parenthesised could equally apply to Brexit.

Your further quote from Clegg is true the EU have been slow to toll out vaccinations compared to the U.K. and some other countries but equally true lie that the UK governments handling of the spread of the virus has been dire compared the EU and most countries in the world and the real truth is that neither party has covered themselves in glory and none of the failures or successes are attributable to Brexit. However I doubt your alternate reality will allow you to accept that.
Germany
7779311 is male  7779311 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 10:34 PM

If facts that don’t fit your agenda are lies then so be it. You cry Wolf but provide no substantive evidence. Just carryon deluding yourself in your alternate reality which, strangely enough, is similar to the one Bread lives in
As for being taken seriously I don’t think citing a BILD headline does you any favours on that score

Again you twist things, I did not deny anything You quoted from Nick Clegg was not true. I merely pointed out that the three words you parenthesised could equally apply to Brexit.

Your further quote from Clegg is true the EU have been slow to toll out vaccinations compared to the U.K. and some other countries but equally true lie that the UK governments handling of the spread of the virus has been dire compared the EU and most countries in the world and the real truth is that neither party has covered themselves in glory and none of the failures or successes are attributable to Brexit. However I doubt your alternate reality will allow you to accept that.
I admire your effort but I take the liberty of recommending to take a look at the "ignore list" function in case you do not yet know it.

Reading this forum (as long as you are logged in) is much more pleasant in my view if you use that function.

If I had on free wish here, then I would wish for an extension of that funcion, so that responses to posts of people in the ignore list are also hidden.

My suggestion is not meant to be rude but I think some combinations of people (I do not exclude myself) should just not argue together.

Have a good night.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top