Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2014, 08:23 PM

Re: Tingling lips

Honey if you were anxious that could have raised your blood pressure.

Tingling can be caused by various nerves reacting too, I have permanent tingling and discomfort in my back since I had shingles some years ago and it affected the nerves near my spine .

I was told Acupuncture can also cause a tingling sensation in some areas of the body.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2014, 08:28 PM

I've had similar. Maybe a wee allergy, not amounting to much, or a cold sore coming on. I'm sure you'll still be alive and kicking. It's always puzzling at the time though
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2014, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
I've had similar. Maybe a wee allergy, not amounting to much, or a cold sore coming on. I'm sure you'll still be alive and kicking. It's always puzzling at the time though
...yes cold sores cause tingling don't they
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2014, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
...yes cold sores cause tingling don't they
They do - thats when they say you should apply the acyclovir - when the tingling starts.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2014, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Honey if you were anxious that could have raised your blood pressure.

Tingling can be caused by various nerves reacting too, I have permanent tingling and discomfort in my back since I had shingles some years ago and it affected the nerves near my spine .

I was told Acupuncture can also cause a tingling sensation in some areas of the body.
I wasn't anxious at the time, just chilling watching tv and my BP was normal. I've had tingling too from acupuncture but only when the needles were still in
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2014, 10:53 PM

Any tingling in lips I have ever had has been allergy related, wonder had you recently eaten anything ? or lipstick or moisturiser etc ?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2014, 11:13 PM

Didn't Elvis suffer from twitches in his upper lip, forget what they called it, he called it "Ma quivering lip" and was very self conscious about it.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

03-11-2014, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I wasn't anxious at the time, just chilling watching tv and my BP was normal. I've had tingling too from acupuncture but only when the needles were still in
Honey I meant when you had your BP checked,being anxious about the tingle and even having it checked can put it up.
Originally Posted by Honey
I popped across to my local pharmacy, they did my blood pressure and it was in the upper limit of normal.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2014, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Any tingling in lips I have ever had has been allergy related, wonder had you recently eaten anything ? or lipstick or moisturiser etc ?
just had a thought! I've recently used an old lipstick which I'm sure was past its sell by date!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2014, 11:35 PM

It is the knee trembles you really have to worry about, this symptom occurs when seeing someone attractive of the opposite sex.

The older you get the more you are in danger of toppling over.

And for the ladies double problem as the knicker elastic may not hold up either

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top