Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2014, 11:41 PM

Re: Tingling lips

I wouldn't mind losing my knickers for the joy of a knee trembler!
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2014, 11:27 AM

Oh dear how the tone changes

I understand what you mean Honey, when you are on your own and something like that happens you do go through all the options as to what is happening, we never think it might be something simple.

But I would stop using old lipsticks if I was you, I used to save mine up when I bought a new one the old one went into my huge make up box. They came out a few times but when I was having a clear out I realised some of them where over 20 years old. Oops.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2014, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
just had a thought! I've recently used an old lipstick which I'm sure was past its sell by date!
Does lipstick have a sell-by date?

I believe lipstick has a shelf life of two years.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2014, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
Does lipstick have a sell-by date?

I believe lipstick has a shelf life of two years.
It does Pats - unopened ......
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2014, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
It does Pats - unopened ......
You can tell I don't use it.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2014, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
You can tell I don't use it.

Mascara = 3 months in use .......
Pats
Lincolnshire

04-11-2014, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->

Mascara = 3 months in use .......
I don't use that either.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2014, 10:04 PM

my face must be a germ full zone! I never think about how old my makeup is but I'm going to throw some of it out particularly old lippy and mascara.
I do look after my skin though which has its rewards as I don't have a line nor a wrinkle, I use day cream and enriched night cream and feel the benefit from these products.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2014, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by shirley ->
Oh dear how the tone changes

I understand what you mean Honey, when you are on your own and something like that happens you do go through all the options as to what is happening, we never think it might be something simple.

But I would stop using old lipsticks if I was you, I used to save mine up when I bought a new one the old one went into my huge make up box. They came out a few times but when I was having a clear out I realised some of them where over 20 years old. Oops.

You're quite right about old make-up, I should sort mine out too. I rarely use any nowadays, so the stuff I've got must be old.
Someone told me once about using mascara. She said always put it back into the tube after doing one eye and before using it on the other eye, don't just go straight from one to the other. She said that putting it back doesn't just re-load the brush, there is some sort of cleansing stuff in the tube so as not to carry any infections from one eye straight to the other.
I have no idea if this is true, but its an interesting thought. . .
tyrell
South Eat England
tyrell is male  tyrell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2014, 07:01 AM

Hello Honey, it's amazing the effect and episode of Cagney & Lacey can have on viewers. Like most writers here I'm sure it's nothing to be worried about. Sue my wife gets tingly lips and gets a bit anxious thinking it's something going wrong. On the Blood Pressure thing, ever since I was quite ill passing out around a year ago now I bought myself a reasonably price Blood Pressure Monitor from our chemist. Well worth having as I now keep a regular check on our Blood Pressures. Take Care and I find remembering Happier Times you had with Lost Loved ones helps see me through such days. Tyrell

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top