Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
comeandgo
The universe
comeandgo is female 

06-11-2014, 09:42 AM

I never feel thirsty!

Another weird thing about me is that I never feel thirsty, and haven't done for about ten years or so. I have to have drinks at regular times throughout the day or I wouldn't be prompted to do so.

Anyone else lacking thirst?
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2014, 10:34 AM

Re: I never feel thirsty!

Originally Posted by comeandgo ->
Another weird thing about me is that I never feel thirsty, and haven't done for about ten years or so. I have to have drinks at regular times throughout the day or I wouldn't be prompted to do so.

Stick a pint of real ale in front of me then you can decide whether I get thirsty or not.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2014, 10:59 AM

I'm a thirsty gal
comeandgo
The universe
comeandgo is female 

06-11-2014, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Stick a pint of real ale in front of me then you can decide whether I get thirsty or not.
YUCK, I hate the taste of beer!
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2014, 11:56 AM

Drink lots of tea, one coffee and water and wine a day.
I feel I need water to rinse myself out and keep the blood
refreshed.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2014, 12:04 PM

I drink a few cuppas in a morning, it seems to taper off during the day. I rarely drink water though I know I should, really, just don't like the taste.

I don't drink cos I'm thirsty - it's more that I just fancy a cuppa, I think.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2014, 12:08 PM

I fill a litre bottle with water and squash at work when I arrive at work in them morning. Then fill it again when it's empty. I try to make sure I drink water in some form during the course of the day. Just to be hydrated

I pint of cold Peroni after a long walk - a delicacy
comeandgo
The universe
comeandgo is female 

06-11-2014, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
I fill a litre bottle with water and squash at work when I arrive at work in them morning. Then fill it again when it's empty. I try to make sure I drink water in some form during the course of the day. Just to be hydrated

I pint of cold Peroni after a long walk - a delicacy
What is Peroni?
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2014, 01:00 PM

It's because you are keeping yourself hydrated, you only feel thirsty if you are already a bit dehydrated.
If you went for a long walk on a hot day without a drink you would most likely feel very thirsty.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2014, 01:02 PM

What is Peroni?
Italian Beer - magnifico

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top