Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 05:23 PM

Re: MP's response to an immigration question

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
Was the the thread about the comments made by the MP and not who was in the lorry.

The world is made two types of people. You either care for others or you don't.

It's up to you to decide what category you fall into.
I care for others from our own country; we can't afford to feed the world, even though Saint Bob would have us believe that we should.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I care for others from our own country; we can't afford to feed the world, even though Saint Bob would have us believe that we should.
I agree with JB,

Getting sick of it all tbh.
They decided to make the journey, they got themselves stuck in the lorry. Self inflicted.

We should be looking after our own first.
These 3rd world backward shite hole countries should be left to sort themselves out.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
i agree with jb,

getting sick of it all tbh.
They decided to make the journey, they got themselves stuck in the lorry. Self inflicted.

We should be looking after our own first.
These 3rd world backward shite hole countries should be left to sort themselves out.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 10:42 PM

Quote from article : “The cargo comprised two very young screaming babies, several toddlers and two adults,”

I blame the two adults for their plight ...if plight is the right word.

I notice the joggers were drawn to banging coming from the parked vehicle.
Hmm ... something tells me they didn't bang at all when they were been smuggled in.
Having reached their destination perhaps they were ready to come out ... be processed ...given free food and lodging and medical care.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Quote from article : “The cargo comprised two very young screaming babies, several toddlers and two adults,”

I blame the two adults for their plight ...if plight is the right word.

I notice the joggers were drawn to banging coming from the parked vehicle.
Hmm ... something tells me they didn't bang at all when they were been smuggled in.
Having reached their destination perhaps they were ready to come out ... be processed ...given free food and lodging and medical care.
Exactly Morty,

Some just don't see it though.
Tbh, I'm making no attempt to be PC over any of this anymore. I'm totally and utterly sick of it all.

Most of them are just freeloading economic migrants anyway.
They should stay at home and perhaps try and fight for their countries and get things sorted out.
Easier to walk around with their hands out I suppose, and then just bleat and moan that the "freebie" hand outs are not good enough!.

And if it's escaped anyone's notice, they learn't long ago how to use children / babies as propaganda at any opportunity, like holding them in the air at borders etc.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 11:10 PM

It is high time that ALL illegal immigrants are kicked out of this country NOW.

The snowflakes have had their day and I'm sure that the vast majority of the people of this country feel the same way.

If we know that they came from France, back they go. That is an EU rule, so they can't quibble about it.

If they somehow made their way here avoiding any EU country, and we can show where they came from, they should be sent straight back by the cheapest possible means: tramp steamer preferably.

If they have 'lost' their papers and claim to have 'forgotten' where they came from, they should be put on a small boat and towed out beyond our international sea borders.

If ANY political party (even the Limp Dems) promised to do this, they'd get my vote.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

07-03-2017, 11:17 PM

Yeh,

Always amazes me how they "lose" their ID papers, but never lose their mobile?
And that damn amnesia about where they came from eh?
Must be something that the "refugees" have a propensity to catch?
Damn strange that it only appears to affect "refugees" though.
Just can't figure it out myself.............
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

07-03-2017, 11:23 PM

I think the most important thing about getting tough and sending them whence they came is that it would (eventually) deter them from even trying.

They do it simply because they are fully aware of how soft we are. Once they have made it here, they are here for life.

If they saw their mates being kicked out immediately, they'd realise the futility of trying and, like as not, go somewhere else.

If we fail to get tough and do this, we are almost certain to reduce our country to third-world status. Not for quite some time, admittedly, but it is sure to happen. Some of our inner cities are already there.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

07-03-2017, 11:30 PM

Agreed JB,

As I've said many times - the real enemy and what will finally be the downfall of this country, is the appeasing, apologist liberal left wing retards.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

07-03-2017, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Agreed JB,

As I've said many times - the real enemy and what will finally be the downfall of this country, is the appeasing, apologist liberal left wing retards.
The one factor that makes me feel a little easier is that we oldies are less likely to suffer the consequences.

It is the young SJWs who will reap the whirlwind.

Sadly, so will those sensible young people who can see what is coming. Perhaps they'll have the sense to emigrate when things become sufficiently bad.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top