Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 05:26 PM

Re: Electoral Commission fine

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Hell yes..burn her at the stake!
You know and I know that all politicians are corrupt, it's bloody genetic, so picking on one party is a tad juvenile.

Far from it. Over these past months the amount of sleaze emanating solely from the 'nasty party' has occupied many hundreds of pages on the forum, and no doubt will continue to do so until the GE.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 05:48 PM

And Labour is free of any wrong doing ? And their puppet masters in the unions? Your hatred of the government clouds your mind and memory. But you will have plenty of time to pick holes in them, they are going to be in power for at least another 10 years years
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Far from it. Over these past months the amount of sleaze emanating solely from the 'nasty party' has occupied many hundreds of pages on the forum, and no doubt will continue to do so until the GE.
Hi

I rather think that things will not change after the next GE.

There is absolutely no way Corbyn will lead the Labour Party to Victory.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I rather think that things will not change after the next GE.

There is absolutely no way Corbyn will lead the Labour Party to Victory.
If attilla the hen and her acolytes continue to make such huge 'cock ups' that they have done these past few days, I don't think she will be PM in 2020 either. Whilst I am no Labour supporter, at least Corbyn is 'honest' and not in anyone else's pocket.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 06:09 PM

Hopefully the Electoral Commission fine is just the beginning - papers have been sent by the police to the CPS. Hopefully there will be successful criminal prosecutions as well.
I would also like to see a major police investigation into postal vote fraud - a tactic (allegedly) very popular with Asian dominated Labour Parties throughout the country.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 09:17 PM

Electoral Commission to warn that "there is a risk that some political parties might come to view the payment of these fines as a cost of doing business".

That says it all.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 09:20 PM

If attilla the hen and her acolytes continue to make such huge 'cock ups' that they have done these past few days, I don't think she will be PM in 2020 either. Whilst I am no Labour supporter, at least Corbyn is 'honest' and not in anyone else's pocket.
You are correct, Jeremy is the Unions sock puppet
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 11:31 PM

However, he's still a complete and utter cretin.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top