Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 11:07 AM

Re: The Sheer Arrogance of Guy Verhofstadt in Full Colour Tonight.

I felt pretty much the same as everyone has said.

I detected an air of annoyance on the part of the EU mob, firstly that we have dared to want to leave their little club, but also with May's incompetence and arrogance. I can well understand them laughing, joking and name-calling of our politicians as what others have said many times: that they are the most useless shower that I ever remember.

I'm just surprised that the biased BBC dared to show it, as it has certainly encouraged the Brexit Party. The EU certainly do themselves no favours.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Good lad, at least he is making some good use of the money he made from currency speculation on Black Wednesday as well as giving most of his personal wealth to Human Rights organisations.

Who is incidentally Hungarian/American, bit like Johnson who incidentally is British/American.
Is that the same as being married to a German and having 2 kids with both British and German passports (nothing wrong with that by the way, that's how it should be, a good working UNION)
But Farage and Johnson are British ....

Not like George Soros... who is not British - like you correctly point out. He is Hungarian and interfering with British politics by illegally donating money to Gina Millers campaign and political party "Best for Britain". She later quit when she got found out.

It comes as no surprise to see you supporting George Soros. You worship everyone who is not elected or even British interfering with your own country and democracy.

But whoever Farage marries is up to him and it has nothing to do with any of this. We are talking about donations to political parties - what has Farage's kids got to do with that ?
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 11:48 AM

Part 2 tonight.

I saw last nights slightly differently. It came across as EU mocking UK for all their errors , and to do that they have basically listed them in tiny clips with reactions , which in hindsight is a very clever way of showing UK up to be stupid with regard to negotiations and intentions, but not necessarily accurate .

It works for both camps, but I saw it as more of a slightly propaganda stunt on behalf of the 'remainers'

He is one horrible man, and making fun out of people who you are dealing with is simply not professional . At least Mrs May and government have not stooped to such low levels that I know of.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 11:58 AM

I got the impression that Verhofstadt and his merry men are all just parasites.

The biggest eye opener for me was just how much involvement in screwing the UK Olly Robbins has had. I knew it was bad but I didn't think it was that bad..
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
I saw last nights slightly differently. It came across as EU mocking UK for all their errors
Yes, that's the word I was looking for: mocking.

Most unprofessional, but no more than our hopeless politicians deserve.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2019, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
Yes watched it all

Interesting they do not understand the Irish situation at all

Verhofstadt was upset that his country was where the rest of Europe came to fight its wars well get over it

Time to bomb the lot of them job sorted
Bombing seems an important part of the irish situation. Nice to see you understand that way of solving situations you don't like.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

09-05-2019, 04:38 PM

Mods, thank you for merging my thread in with this (earlier) one by SG.

I'm afraid I hadn't even seen hers when I started mine!

SG, your first post explains things perfectly; far better than I could have done.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2019, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
But Farage and Johnson are British ....

Not like George Soros... who is not British - like you correctly point out. He is Hungarian and interfering with British politics by illegally donating money to Gina Millers campaign and political party "Best for Britain". She later quit when she got found out.

It comes as no surprise to see you supporting George Soros. You worship everyone who is not elected or even British interfering with your own country and democracy.

But whoever Farage marries is up to him and it has nothing to do with any of this. We are talking about donations to political parties - what has Farage's kids got to do with that ?
As I said: Johnson was born to British parents on 19 June 1964 in Manhattan's Upper East Side in New York City. His birth was registered with both the US authorities and the city's British Consulate, thereby granting him both American and British citizenship.

Again no evidence of the supposed illegality of the Soros donation, as normal.

With regard to the reptile why are you trying to argue with something that we agree on??? (see comments in brackets) that is just kin weird.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

10-05-2019, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
As I said: Johnson was born to British parents on 19 June 1964 in Manhattan's Upper East Side in New York City. His birth was registered with both the US authorities and the city's British Consulate, thereby granting him both American and British citizenship.

Again no evidence of the supposed illegality of the Soros donation, as normal.

With regard to the reptile why are you trying to argue with something that we agree on??? (see comments in brackets) that is just kin weird.

You should read the rules about political party funding in the UK.

George Soros is not Britush but funding Gina Millers Best for Britain Party to the tune of 400k. It was to overturn the democratic result to leave the EU.

Google up why Gina Miller quit ... it might give you a few clues
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

10-05-2019, 11:24 AM

The program looked like the EU Negotiating Brexit as if it were an episode of The Apprentice.

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top