Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 09:37 AM

Are you going out?

Hi

The weekend is here, the beer gardens are open.

Are you going out?

The town is already rammed and I simply do not want to get involved.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 09:39 AM

Re: Are you going out?

Personally, I don’t think it’s safe to go out yet. I’ve only been on one holiday in the bush and I try to limit my excursions to town.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 09:54 AM

I've been to a pub garden twice with a friend. It was lunchtime on both occasions and only a few other people were there. If it had been crowded, we probably would have given it a miss. I'd think weekends are likely to be busier.

The friend and I have had 2nd jabs and are about as immune as we're going to get. If we don't go out a bit more than we have been, what's the point of getting the injections?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 11:09 AM

I am still restricting my 'going out' to walks in the countryside or for essentials - and certainly not to a beer garden.
RJG
UK
RJG is female  RJG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 11:13 AM

We don't go out unless our journey is necessary.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 11:21 AM

Hi

I will be out tomorrow early on at the Sunday Market for the plants, I will be home for 8 in the morning.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 11:40 AM

Not a chance.

I will carry on doing what I have to as far as going out is concerned, but no more.
Come summer of things are still quiet on the Covid front and if the weather is up to it, maybe I will start going out more.
But where I am there are too many holidaymakers and too many locals that do not now and never have cared about taking even basic precautions, so personally I would rather keep me and mine as safe as possible for now.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 11:54 AM

I am going out shortly
...to take some peelings to the goats and Chloe across the fields ...
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

24-04-2021, 11:58 AM

Hi

I have a support bubble, happy with that.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 12:10 PM

I have only been going out for appointments and necessity.

I haven’t seen much of my family for more than a year now but after having both vaccines, I will be seeing more of my daughter I hope.

My son lives too far away to visit at present but I’m hoping that will change soon.

I have now decided that I will go to the Garden Centre on Monday for compost and seeing what bedding plants they have in stock.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top