Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 09:06 PM

Re: Destroying what attracts the tourists in the first place!

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
why, just why? What is the matter with mankind. All this killing of wild animals for no reason is just heart breaking. Why is it going on still in these times, why is no one stopping it. I wish I knew how. This makes us so upset yet still it goes on.

Man's ego, combined with money, Queenie.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Well being someone who fits into that category I've never felt the need to prove myself.

Good man.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Yes, does a lion feel ashamed to kill a buffalo by suffocating it ??
I doubt it ??Why should humans be any different to the rest of
creation ?? ( if l may use that term?)

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
A lion kills to survive...........mankind can survive without senseless killing of our wildlife. There is so much conservation going on around the world because we are close to our wild animals becoming extinct. It needs to stop and now, before it's too late.

I find it heartbreaking that Lions, Tigers, Elephants are hunted and killed for the sake of greed. The trophy hunters I detest with all my being.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-04-2021, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
A lion kills to survive...........mankind can survive without senseless killing of our wildlife. There is so much conservation going on around the world because we are close to our wild animals becoming extinct. It needs to stop and now, before it's too late.

I find it heartbreaking that Lions, Tigers, Elephants are hunted and killed for the sake of greed. The trophy hunters I detest with all my being.

You're not alone, Queenie.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Yes, does a lion feel ashamed to kill a buffalo by suffocating it ??
I doubt it ??Why should humans be any different to the rest of
creation ?? ( if l may use that term?)

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
It's just nature Donkeyman, and when the world as we know it goes tits up, it will put things into perspective.

We seem to be under the impression that the planet belongs to us. Well it doesn't, we are no more important than a flea on a dogs back. Animals don't have feeling for us, they will kill humans and eat them without a second thought. Nature is cold and has no emotion, underestimate nature to your cost, it is not your friend, it is cruel but beautiful.

These guys won't kill the Elephants! It's a kind of blackmail because they know people living comfortable in the western world have a soft spot for the wildlife and will raise money to prevent the slaughter.....We in the first world seem to have been convinced by the MSM that we are responsible for every bad thing that happens in the world today and are prepared to set up charities to pay for it.

We all complain about the planet being overpopulated, and then complain again when a virus comes along to cut out the dead wood....How would Greta decide who should die and who lives, being that in her, and David Attenborough's opinion, it's humans that are destroying the planet. Birth control is not, and never will be the answer, all it will do is produce a lopsided population with not enough young people to continue the human race. Too many people taking too much out of the pot. Anarchy is on it's way, survival of the fittest, rich against poor, black against white, Muslim against Christian, old against young......Can nobody see that this is happening now.....Rant over!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It's just nature Donkeyman, and when the world as we know it goes tits up, it will put things into perspective.

We seem to be under the impression that the planet belongs to us. Well it doesn't, we are no more important than a flea on a dogs back. Animals don't have feeling for us, they will kill humans and eat them without a second thought. Nature is cold and has no emotion, underestimate nature to your cost, it is not your friend, it is cruel but beautiful.

These guys won't kill the Elephants! It's a kind of blackmail because they know people living comfortable in the western world have a soft spot for the wildlife and will raise money to prevent the slaughter.....We in the first world seem to have been convinced by the MSM that we are responsible for every bad thing that happens in the world today and are prepared to set up charities to pay for it.

We all complain about the planet being overpopulated, and then complain again when a virus comes along to cut out the dead wood....How would Greta decide who should die and who lives, being that in her, and David Attenborough's opinion, it's humans that are destroying the planet. Birth control is not, and never will be the answer, all it will do is produce a lopsided population with not enough young people to continue the human race. Too many people taking too much out of the pot. Anarchy is on it's way, survival of the fittest, rich against poor, black against white, Muslim against Christian, old against young......Can nobody see that this is happening now.....Rant over!
Err, who else knows that only a few years ago one could shoot (execute) a captured animal over the interweb? Live-shot.com. Google it.

That site has been closed by many American sites but for a few dollars and using the Dark Web there's lots to choose from. Details? Go find yer own.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

Oh yes, I see it Foxy, I'm with you in all you say here
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by lion queen ->
oh yes, i see it foxy, i'm with you in all you say here

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top