Join for free
Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 11:40 AM

Re: London Centric?

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Yep, even more overwhelming than the first....what do the brexiteers have to do to make it plain that the majority want out of the EU.....Start looting and burning shops and businesses?
No Point Foxy, just been to Wickes, the shelves are empty.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
No Point Foxy, just been to Wickes, the shelves are empty.
Funny you should say that Spitty, Mrs Fox has just been to 'Home Bargains' (We only go there for bog rolls and kitchen roll) and there were a lot of empty shelves there too...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 11:52 AM

The supply chain is on Furlough, I would guess.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
The supply chain is on Furlough, I would guess.
That's not FurThough......

One out of the Spitty book of anecdotes......
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 01:13 PM

Funny you should say that Spitty, Mrs Fox has just been to 'Home Bargains' (We only go there for bog rolls and kitchen roll) and there were a lot of empty shelves there too...
Do you think l am going paranoid?
Could this be a devilish remainer plot to force us to concede an
extension by starving us of bog rolls AGAIN??

Donkeyman! 👎😟👎
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 01:16 PM

Yep, even more overwhelming than the first....what do the brexiteers have to do to make it plain that the majority want out of the EU.....Start looting and burning shops and businesses?
Whingers, losers, remoaners. All three common epithets of those people who continue to complain about not getting their way in the referendum.

I find their constant complaining rather childish. The referendum was held democratically and everyone entitled to do so was invited to vote. Some decided not to bother, but I understand that the vast majority did vote, one way or the other, so on what basis do the remoaners maintain that the referendum was unacceptable and should be repeated?

I suppose it has become quite 'trendy' to take part in marches and public protestations about one thing or another.

Recently it was the Greta the Gremlin accusations of us killing the planet. Just recently the Black Lives Matter protests have arisen, despite the event which aroused them took place thousands of miles away on the other side of the Atlantic.

I see this protesting and rioting as just one component of our societal disintegration.

Some accuse Brexit of destabilising the country. I believe it is more likely to be as a result of young whingeing snowflakes.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

03-06-2020, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Whingers, losers, remoaners. All three common epithets of those people who continue to complain about not getting their way in the referendum.

I find their constant complaining rather childish. The referendum was held democratically and everyone entitled to do so was invited to vote. Some decided not to bother, but I understand that the vast majority did vote, one way or the other, so on what basis do the remoaners maintain that the referendum was unacceptable and should be repeated?

I suppose it has become quite 'trendy' to take part in marches and public protestations about one thing or another.

Recently it was the Greta the Gremlin accusations of us killing the planet. Just recently the Black Lives Matter protests have arisen, despite the event which aroused them took place thousands of miles away on the other side of the Atlantic.

I see this protesting and rioting as just one component of our societal disintegration.

Some accuse Brexit of destabilising the country. I believe it is more likely to be as a result of young whingeing snowflakes.
Spot on JB. Protesting is becoming a hobby to most of them and they don't even know why they are protesting in some instances. It's more of an anti establishment thing to many. Same as the riots in America, it's a good opportunity to get rich and be part of the 'Gang thing' .... People who resort to that kind of behaviour deserve all they get. The ability to go wild and lawless has always been with them and this is just the excuse they needed.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

You can't involve me in all this. I have no love for the EU, no remoaning here. And I wasn't even a major player in the good old days of demos. Remember Ban-the-Bomb, Vietnam and all that? If the young generation of today (what's the world coming to) were not having a little street demo ocassionally, I'd feel concerned. Hurray, best of luck to them .
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
You can't involve me in all this. I have no love for the EU, no remoaning here. And I wasn't even a major player in the good old days of demos. Remember Ban-the-Bomb, Vietnam and all that? If the young generation of today (what's the world coming to) were not having a little street demo ocassionally, I'd feel concerned. Hurray, best of luck to them .
I dont think anybody mentioned you dOOdy, but l knew you
were spoofing anyway!!

Donkeyman! 😁👍
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I dont think anybody mentioned you dOOdy, but l knew you
were spoofing anyway!!

Donkeyman! 😁👍
Spoofing! What are you suggesting?

I happen to be proud of our younger generation showing an interest in current affairs, getting out for some fresh air, having a bit of a demo just like youngsters should.

Trouble is ... in their twilight years they'll bore the pants off all & sundry posting opinion on website like this one.

BTW brexit, Cameron style, sucks.

Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top