Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 06:49 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning everyone!

Was up extra early this morning. Those cats decided to disembowel each other in the hall. The noise was phenomenal - it is a wonder the neighbours weren't round with a rescue squad ... or even a firing squad!!

Not much planned for today - must put fresh bread and milk in my friend's 'fridge - she will be back later this afternoon - which means she will want her Westie back. Wonder if she would notice if I swapped the Westie for two cats? Hmm ... I think she just might.

I will go and buy some flowers to welcome her home and then, I think, some crafting might be done.

Have a happy day everyone.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 06:52 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good morning everyone!

Was up extra early this morning. Those cats decided to disembowel each other in the hall. The noise was phenomenal - it is a wonder the neighbours weren't round with a rescue squad ... or even a firing squad!!

Not much planned for today - must put fresh bread and milk in my friend's 'fridge - she will be back later this afternoon - which means she will want her Westie back. Wonder if she would notice if I swapped the Westie for two cats? Hmm ... I think she just might.

I will go and buy some flowers to welcome her home and then, I think, some crafting might be done.

Have a happy day everyone.
Your neighbour may very happy to have the cats.....at least she could be sure the house was nice & warm!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 06:55 AM

Good morning all

Actually Tabby I was wondering how do your cats get on with Westie.? I know mine wouldn't be pleased if a dog suddenly visited....and stayed

Nothing much planned for me today either but as I have a cold and cough I'm pleased just to stay home and feel sorry for me sen

Have a good day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 06:57 AM

LOL Twink - she does love my cats - but not sure how she would cope with 'Techno' cat as a permanent resident. She is used to a well behaved Westie!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

05-09-2018, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning all

Actually Tabby I was wondering how do your cats get on with Westie.? I know mine wouldn't be pleased if a dog suddenly visited....and stayed
The first time they met it was hilarious. The expression on Willow's face clearly said "What the heck is that - get it out of here!". She spat and hissed a bit - then went and sulked on my bed. Whereas himself was more "Hello, I'm Nemo - lets play!" Now they are used to her - they ignore her most of the time. Molly quite likes cats and is friends with most of the local ones.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
The first time they met it was hilarious. The expression on Willow's face clearly said "What the heck is that - get it out of here!". She spat and hissed a bit - then went and sulked on my bed. Whereas himself was more "Hello, I'm Nemo - lets play!" Now they are used to her - they ignore her most of the time. Molly quite likes cats and is friends with most of the local ones.
Not sure how mine would cope have a feeling my house would become a war zone ..great they all tolerate each other quite happily.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 07:32 AM

Good morning world and it's inhabitants, especially those who are members of OFF. Wednesday already? So it is! Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe. It will be Thursday soon.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 07:32 AM

Morning all, sky clearing now so could be a nice day ahead.

Just finished the morning chores and just about to head out with the dogs for an hour so hope to catch up later.

Have a good day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 07:38 AM

Good morning all.

Its pouring of rain here in Essex.

Got to have a really early dinner today as i'm off to the Hospital, I have two appointments there.

1st app. I have got to have two hearing aids, one in each ear, never
thought that day would come.

2nd app. Follow up from my stay in Hospital with my swollen face and
Bells Palsy.

Don't fancy going all that way, and ENT prodding my ears again, they have given me Tinnitus from last time I was there.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 08:02 AM

Good morning all it’s a beautiful sunny day here, perfect for our day out in Cardiff. We’ll be leaving in an hour to catch the train.

Enjoy your day everyone ☀️

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top