Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2019, 09:37 AM

Re: Hands Up... Who Likes Tunnock’s Tea Cakes?

Never had a Tunnocks tea cake...I've had their caramel wafers they sell them in ALDI and they are cheaper than Grey Dunns...I might try a tea cake.
Fink-Nottle
New Member!
London
Fink-Nottle is male 

18-12-2019, 11:04 AM

I must admit I absolutely adore a Tunnocks tea cake, I only occasionally buy them, but I have been known to eat a pack of 6 with one cup of tea. I can also fit a whole one in my mouth in one go. What a greedy guts!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2019, 11:13 AM

All of You who love the tea cakes are in good company as Sir Boyd Tunnock says the Queen prefers His Teacakes to the Caramel Wafers...He also thanks Arty for the free advertising
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2019, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by John ->
These should do the business LD, very seasonal!!

very nice! And irresistible to women.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2019, 11:23 AM

I will have to buy some Tunnocks today.... The 10 pack obviously.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2019, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Fink-Nottle ->
I must admit I absolutely adore a Tunnocks tea cake, I only occasionally buy them, but I have been known to eat a pack of 6 with one cup of tea. I can also fit a whole one in my mouth in one go. What a greedy guts!
FN, Six in one go? You didn’t dip them in your tea, did you?
I ate two the other day one after the other and regretted it!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2019, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Never had a Tunnocks tea cake...I've had their caramel wafers they sell them in ALDI and they are cheaper than Grey Dunns...I might try a tea cake.
Summer, l have never heard of Grey Dunns. I must google them.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

18-12-2019, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
All of You who love the tea cakes are in good company as Sir Boyd Tunnock says the Queen prefers His Teacakes to the Caramel Wafers...He also thanks Arty for the free advertising
Ooh May, l think l just heard the sound of a lorry pulling up outside with the crates of freebies he’s sent me, for promoting them!
I hope they last til Christmas!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

18-12-2019, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I will have to buy some Tunnocks today.... The 10 pack obviously.
Longy, I’ve only seen the six packs in the shops round here. I wonder if there’s a reason why your area carries ten packs?
I won’t speculate!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

18-12-2019, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
I much prefer these from M&S. There are three flavours, all lovely, my favourite is the salted caramel. At £1. 50 for 16, they are a good deal. Delicious!!

John, I like the M&S teacakes too. I don’t think l would like salted caramel though.
Is there such a thing as white chocolate teacakes? I wouldn’t like those either!

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top