Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Lulu
New Member!
United States
Lulu is female 

18-12-2013, 08:51 PM

What's the best drink for the holidays?

Best drink to make this holiday season!

Believe it or not, I am trying something new this year.

Read closely- to see how you can add a simple twist to ANY drink- even your favorite drink.

What's the secret?
Follow the steps to making YOUR DRINK THE DRINK for the holidays!

Step 1: Pick your favorite drink.. Whisky on the rocks? Screwdriver? Bloody Mary? Beer? Whichever one it may be.

Steps 2: I'll pick Bloody Mary just for the fun color. Next, HEAT UP THE DRINK!

Step 3: Enjoy by a nice fire, or along with some guests. Serve with a cold drink just in case some guests are uneasy, or just want a chilled beverage. But I am telling you- the heated alcoholic beverage is DELICIOUS, and so SOOTHING.

YES! I SAID IT- HEAT UP THE DRINK! THAT IS IT! Both men and women can do this so, let me know~

Suggestions: Apple cider, with a little vodka- mmmmm.... not only will it taste good, it will smell good. Be sure to serve in a cup, not a glass

For extra fun, serve it in a tea pot! Your guest will not even see it coming!

Share your favorite drinks!
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 09:09 PM

Re: What's the best drink for the holidays?

Although I don't drink, I do sometimes push the boat out and have a snowball - not sure I'd like it hot though!
Lulu
New Member!
United States
Lulu is female 

18-12-2013, 09:27 PM

That's great! Well- hot or cold
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 09:30 PM

Cup of tea is about the limit here, good job we both like tea
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 09:38 PM

I don't like my drinks 'messed around with', just a decent bottle of wine for me served cold for white and room temperature for red thank you .
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 09:51 PM

"What's the best drink?".............anything with alcohol in it (Except for sherry).
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 10:56 PM

I'm afraid it would be sacrilege to heat my favoutite tipple Lulu, especially after Guinness spent millions to get it just right, they are justly proud of it's constantly cool temperature. I'll mess around with anything but not my pint of Guinness.
A very warm welcome to the forum, cheers and I hope you enjoy your tipple.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 10:58 PM

A nice cuppa or cappuccino for me, both hot!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 11:03 PM

It's a cappuccino for me too ..... although I may be a devil and have a Bailey's on Christmas Day
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2013, 06:33 AM

Warm beer, not for me. I will settle for a warm house, a cold drink that will warm me up from the inside.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top