Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2011, 10:52 PM

Amanda Knox

Just heard the news that she and her co-accused are to be freed. This was always a strange case, as the other person involved, pleaded guilty to the murder of Meredith. It was Knox's behaviour that seemed to be her downfall after the killing. Obviously there will now be the obligatory interviews, movie rights, book deals etc. for Knox to consider. I hope like most people, the truth will out, if only to give Meredith's family some justice in the years ahead.
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

03-10-2011, 11:21 PM

Re: Amanda Knox

Agree John, it has been a circus from the start.
Of course, If the pair of them are really innocent then justice would seem to have been done albeit very slowly even with the media frenzy perpetuated by the Knox family.

Like you my thoughts are with the family of Meredith, they must be going through hell and have been for ages now with no sign of that easing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2011, 11:37 PM

I heard the prosecution were going to appeal if the couple were to be freed, so it may not be over yet.

I haven't followed the case in detail but from what bit I have heard there seems to be many unanswered questions .
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2011, 03:24 PM

Its all a bit strange, dont know much about it but I felt unsure as I heard the news, funny isnt it how you get a feeling inside that tells you uhh uhh.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2011, 08:45 PM

I got that feeling too anniemuldoon, and my gut instinct tells me that she knows more than she lets on......however, 'gut instinct' doesn't hold up in a court of law.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2011, 09:10 PM

I really disliked the way they kept showing her & her boyfriend together and claimed they showed no grief and that they behaved like nothing had happened... I remember a similar expression on Madeline McCanns parents too.. totally blank and wrapped up in each other and almost blanking the outside through a mega dose of grief... Same thing?? who knows, and I doubt we'll ever know for sure. One thing I dont like is the fact that if she is truely innocent the murderer is still out there
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2011, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
I really disliked the way they kept showing her & her boyfriend together and claimed they showed no grief and that they behaved like nothing had happened... I remember a similar expression on Madeline McCanns parents too.. totally blank and wrapped up in each other and almost blanking the outside through a mega dose of grief... Same thing?? who knows, and I doubt we'll ever know for sure. One thing I dont like is the fact that if she is truely innocent the murderer is still out there
Not necessarily , I think Rudy Guede who was convicted of the murder was guilty. He admitted to being with Meredith the night she died but I think he said he was in the bathroom when someone entered the house and killed her.
The question is was he alone ?

I don't think the truth will ever come out. I am guessing what may have happened involved drugs, events getting out of hand and lying to protect another person.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2011, 10:18 PM

Im just not sure Knox had anything to do with it.. as for Guede, well again as you say we may never really know.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2011, 09:42 AM

I have not seen all of it but what I have seen puts doubt in my mind.
OK the prosecution messed up as did the police supplying evidence to make a case that they thought was right so as such she should walk free.

I have looked into her eyes on various photo's and some of the photo's have an evil look in them with a thought of I got away with it. The eyes give a lot away, you can tell when a person is sad, unhappy or in a very good happy mood despite what the facial expression tell you.

If you are interested try googling the faces of evil people like Hitler, Myra Hindley, Andrea Yates, Susan Smith, Diane Downs, Sharon Zachary, just to mention a few.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2011, 09:55 AM

There is a lot about this that does not sound right, yes one person agreed that he was there but not that he murdered Meredith, but in all of it Meredith seems to be getting forgotten.
The media circus has kicked in and it will be going on for a while but Knox did contribute in her own downfall.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top