Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 08:50 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Looks like it is just me ... and 'thing' now!
how rude calling me a 'thing'... I need to eject you from here immediately..

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Just because you failed to catch your treat, there is no need to have a tantrum. I won't stroke you anymore!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 09:24 AM

... I need to eject you from here immediately..
You can try!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 01:24 PM

That's the spirit LD, keep these wimmin out.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
You can try!
How's this?

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 01:39 PM

Excuse me ladies, I have a police inspector at reception asking to speak with Judd..... something to do with physical abuse of ladies!
I have made him a cup of tea and asked him to wait, as we try not to encourage Judd to come here often,.... but I am sure you will let the police know when he comes back!
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Excuse me ladies, I have a police inspector at reception asking to speak with Judd..... something to do with physical abuse of ladies!
I have made him a cup of tea and asked him to wait, as we try not to encourage Judd to come here often,.... but I am sure you will let the police know when he comes back!

In reality I AM the police, but it's not necessary to use police force when you are a female. Our force is one of our built in survival instincts, and we know how to use it.

Judd won't be back.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

15-06-2019, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I've just been released without charge because the inspector couldn't find any ladies to substantiate the claim.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

15-06-2019, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
In reality I AM the police, but it's not necessary to use police force when you are a female. Our force is one of our built in survival instincts, and we know how to use it.

Judd won't be back.
Oh yeah?

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 04:02 PM

Good afternoon.
I thought I'd wait until all the men had finished spouting their twaddle, then tiptoe in through the back door and make meself a cuppa.

I shall now launch meself into Judd's favourite chair, so's he'll have to sit on the floor if he decides to creep back in and disturb the peace.

Mrs. LD has promised to keep her other half out shopping for as long as possible, and Spitty is locked in Twink's cellar, so all is well in my world. Aahhhhhh . . . . peace and joy . . .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top