Join for free
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2017, 12:05 PM

Riviera....On Sky Atlantic

Did anyone watch this 10 part series? It was everso good!
I watched most episodes back to back, as it was so thrilling!
Alas, it finished last night....
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2017, 12:36 PM

Re: Riviera....On Sky Atlantic

Haven't got Sky Atlantic, but if they ever repeat it on one of the other Sky channels please let us know!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2017, 12:37 PM

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...-sky-atlantic/

LIVING on the French Riviera with a billionaire husband isn’t all it is cracked up to be, judging by Julia Stiles’ character in new Sky Atlantic drama Riviera.

This fast-paced thriller is set to leave you on the edge of your seats as a life of high fashion and private jets soon turns to deception and even death.
Sounds exciting ......

The article also includes references to other people involved in the series, including former U2 manager Paul McGuinness, who turned to TV after retiring from the band in 2003 and who came up with the idea .....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2017, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Did anyone watch this 10 part series? It was everso good!
I watched most episodes back to back, as it was so thrilling!
Alas, it finished last night....
Yes art. we are enjoying this series. it certainly has something that keeps me watching.

Can I ask you how and where you managed to watch it back to back?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2017, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Yes art. we are enjoying this series. it certainly has something that keeps me watching.

Can I ask you how and where you managed to watch it back to back?
Longy, You mean the series hasn't finished yet?

On my Sky+ l just pressed 'record series' and it did!
At some point they must all have become available as each time one episode finished, a message came up on the screen instructing me to press the green button to view the next episode!
There is also a special episode, after the tenth episode, where the actors talk about the part they played!

It was one of the best things l've watched lately, as it was like a book, l couldn't put down!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2017, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Longy, You mean the series hasn't finished yet?

On my Sky+ l just pressed 'record series' and it did!
At some point they must all have become available as each time one episode finished, a message came up on the screen instructing me to press the green button to view the next episode!
There is also a special episode, after the tenth episode, where the actors talk about the part they played!

It was one of the best things l've watched lately, as it was like a book, l couldn't put down!
Ah, I see, thanks Art. I don't have Sky+, more of a Sky-

And no, I think the last episode I watched was ep. 4
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

21-07-2017, 01:15 PM

Episode 6 last night and I'm still enjoying it but does anyone know what the hell it is about?

It lost me somewhere along the line.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 02:19 PM

Yes all episodes were available for download. I remember reading this.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

04-08-2017, 09:44 AM

Still not sure what's going on even though I like the programme. I suppose the story unfolds as it goes along.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top