Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 11:11 PM

Re: That's a lot of curry sauce!

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
If I am having fish and chips, egg and chips, or anything else and chips - it has to be nothing but salt and vinegar.

On the other hand - if I am having chips and chips - then I add cheese!!
Ha!
Funny!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Gravy on chips is surely against the law?!
Then you will love this cardiovascular abomination that is served over here called chili cheese fries. They are most beloved by teens in different parts of the country:

fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 06:30 PM

Chips & curry sauce = yum!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 08:11 PM

I think gravy or curried sauce on chips must be a Northern thing? Yuk, No Thanks!
I had never heard of it, until l went to live in West Lancs for a while. I couldn’t believe that anyone could have gravy on chips!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I think gravy or curried sauce on chips must be a Northern thing? Yuk, No Thanks!
I had never heard of it, until l went to live in West Lancs for a while. I couldn’t believe that anyone could have gravy on chips!
Chips with curry sauce is really popular in Ireland.
They normally always use McDonnells sauce.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top