Join for free
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2017, 08:28 PM

Hi

Hi , what a time Ive had, problems with my breathing plus a nasty eye infection. After different eye drops ,which didint work my GP decided to send me straight to an eye Hospital in London and arranged transport for later that day, but when the ambulance arrived at 8.15 PM they said they were to take me to local A&E, ,I was just told there to continue with drops Id been given & sent home, the next morn, Dr rang ,she had got me into our local eye clinic & was taking me herself, after tests I was told I had a 'Viral Conjunctivitis & given new drops, which seemed to help. But a week later I felt so rough & rang my Dr again, this time she got an ambulance to take me to A&E, after several hours in a cubicle alone & usual ECG/ XRAY I was admitted , but not found a ward bed till nearly 10 pm. Next evening I was the sent to another ward, where I stayed for 2 weeks. I was discharged on Mon. 30 th, they cant find a reason for my S.O .B., 2 24 hr. heart monitor results had not been seen but I was returned back home to my GP care, so her I am, struggling to manage , not feeling at al well, but trying hard to cope. It seems I suffer from'dry eyes & have been given moisteriring drops as often as I like, but my breathing is still bad , everything I do is an effort
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2017, 08:55 PM

Re: Hi

Hi Deylon,
Sorry to hear you have had such a bad few weeks! Your Dr seems very good at taking care of you. If everything is still such an effort, can she not get some outside help for a bit longer?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2017, 07:42 AM

It's good to see you back Yvonne. I'm so sorry to hear of all you've been through.

I too think you need a lot of outside help. I hope you get it.x
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2017, 09:53 AM

Hi Deylon

Sorry you are not feeling great. Hopefully the eye drops will help.

What is the problem with your breathing? Apologies if you have already said but I probably missed it.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2017, 10:03 AM

Hi Ceylon ... I'm so sorry you are going through such a dreadful time and hope you soon get the the problem sorted x
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 09:47 PM

Hello, Deylon. I'm glad to hear from you but terribly sorry to hear that you were in the hospital so terribly long. The thing about viral infections is that they have to run their course, so I hope you are sleeping and fueling your body with good food to help keep your immune system fighting the good fight. I hope this finds you feeling stronger and with your dry eye problem resolving.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 10:52 AM

Yvonne darlin' - have your Doctors tested you for Asthma/Emphysema and/or Pulmonary Fibrosis??? Have you been given any 'ventolators' to use to help you breathe???

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top