Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2017, 08:28 AM

Happy Friday

Good morning all.

The sun is up.

Not going out today, just cooking a Gammon Joint.

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing.

This is one of our neighbour's Dog - Molly
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2017, 08:36 AM

Re: Happy Friday

Hi

Good Morning All.

No sun here, dull, grey and overcast, not a hint of blue.

Friday's mean a trip to see Nurse Grumpy Guts, never good.

I will get myself a haircut when I am out, I use the term loosely, more a search and destroy mission nowadays.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2017, 09:20 AM

Morning all, overcast here and cooler but dry, so no complaints.

Nothing special on my agenda today, just more preparation work in the loft to get ready for the roof tilers on Monday. Hopefully find time for a walk with the dogs this afternoon.

Have a good day everyone.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2017, 09:47 AM

Morning all.

A day out with YS and meeting OS for lunch. Hitting the retail parks today. Don't need anything, just want to look but no doubt will come away with a trolley load of stuff. (The Range, Home Bargains, B&M, big Tesco)
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2017, 09:48 AM

Good morning everyone a brighter morning and I have taken advantage of it by getting the washing done and out early.

Making spring rolls with a chill sauce for lunch, not the nasty greasy things shops and takeaway places sell but crisp little rolls of fillo pastry full of vegetables and cooked in the oven.

Enjoy your day.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2017, 10:04 AM

Good morning
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2017, 10:12 AM

Good morning all bright and sunny here with a nip in the air.

Dentist appointment this morning, deep gum cleaning ..... I would sooner have filling or a tooth out!

Enjoy your day everyone
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2017, 10:38 AM

Morning all.
You lucky things with your good weather. Thick fog here.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2017, 10:47 AM

Morning all.

Rather grey and dull here, I need sunshine. Still, at least it's not quite so cold.
Still haven't managed to get all my spring bulbs in, so must try and finish that job today, else it'll be too late.
Then I want to bake some more dog biscuits.

See you later.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2017, 10:58 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm looking forward to the Sensational 60's show at the Royal Centre Nottingham tonight. I just hope I'm not too tired to enjoy it. For some stupid reason I woke up at 5.00am!!

I like to see these shows with original 60's artists. We have to support them - soon there won't be any left.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top