Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2019, 04:19 PM

Re: The Million+ People’s Vote March v Farage’s Brext squad

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Says the Dutch man interfering in British politics
By the way, I like the terminology used in british politics. For instance, whipping the mp's into a direction to vote. Voting cattle springs to mind. I suppose most of your mp's have watched the series Rawhide in their youth. Imprinting on them the techniques to get all your JohnBulls/voters into the corral?
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2019, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Seems that the peoples vote can't count very well

https://fullfact.org/europe/peoples-vote-march-count/

Yeh, I reckon your right Ray, just wonder if it was the same people who estimated how easy trade negotiations would be and that the NHS would get Ł350m a week extra.

Plus I wouldn't like that Prof Still estimating my tax bill, he said the attendance was between 312 and 400 thousand, a disparity of 88,000
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2019, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
If you can't see that things aren't looking good for either side nor the country as a whole , I pity you.
It's all very well being partisan but the national interest is a greater importance.

The national interest is not being served by Gov't, Parliament our media or our national institutions at present.

It's a sorry situation.

I say we should revoke A50 and then invoke it a second time a day later.

This would give Parliament two more years to finally take this issue seriously.
Now THAT is not a bad idea, Moscow . . . .
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2019, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->
Now THAT is not a bad idea, Moscow . . . .
No it isn't. As moscow states it takes two years to sort things out. Negotiating a deal with the EU has been shown to take another two years. So revoke now, and invoke again in two years time.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
No it isn't. As moscow states it takes two years to sort things out. Negotiating a deal with the EU has been shown to take another two years. So revoke now, and invoke again in two years time.
That's possible too.

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top