Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2021, 05:21 PM

Do you have a problem.

When you feel....notice I said you “ feel” you are being ignored on a forum or in real life?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2021, 05:25 PM

Re: Do you have a problem.

No, it doesn't bother me at all, I just carry on regardless. If a person ignores you without having the guts to tell you why, then they aren't really worth bothering about in the first place.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2021, 05:30 PM

Ignoring a person can be a game to another, I have been ignored in my life, they picked up on my weakness....but what they didn’t realise was...that “ weakness “ eventually became a huge strength.

As in I don’t give two ,s...s who ignores me now... I can also play that game....you’ve been rumbled..
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2021, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
No, it doesn't bother me at all, I just carry on regardless. If a person ignores you without having the guts to tell you why, then they aren't really worth bothering about in the first place.
A very good way to combat those who would attempt to cause you problems I reckon.
Don't ever take on the problems of others, they are their own problems to deal with.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2021, 05:51 PM

How do you know for sure that you are being ignored on a forum?

Not everyone replies, some just like to read a thread.
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

08-07-2021, 05:52 PM

This must happen to everyone at different times in their lives, Pauline. Sometimes I've been concerned if I like the person; other times I've felt like Pixie and I've just let them sulk; and other times I've been grateful!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

08-07-2021, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
How do you know for sure that you are being ignored on a forum?

Not everyone replies, some just like to read a thread.
Morti, did you read my op, I said “ feel”....

I do believe that some do ignore on purpose, not in every case though, it could be all in our heads.

Some people do like to play mind games, you must know that surely?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2021, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Ignoring a person can be a game to another, I have been ignored in my life, they picked up on my weakness....but what they didn’t realise was...that “ weakness “ eventually became a huge strength.

As in I don’t give two ,s...s who ignores me now... I can also play that game....you’ve been rumbled..
Why do I get the feeling there's a coded message hidden ( not so craftily) in there.
I've missed something haven't I.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

08-07-2021, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by UkGameCoder ->
This must happen to everyone at different times in their lives, Pauline. Sometimes I've been concerned if I like the person; other times I've felt like Pixie and I've just let them sulk; and other times I've been grateful!

I was ignored most of my life.. it held me in good stead though,
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2021, 06:34 PM

I just think people have two choices and if they want to ignore you, let them.... they are no loss.

Just concentrate on those that are always there for you.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top