Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 07:49 AM

Good Morning Thursday

Good Morning all.

Its dry but mild out this morning.

I'm off to do my weekly shopping now.

Its bathroom painting today.

Have a nice day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 07:54 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 08:06 AM

buenas dias all. Nice photo Susie. Another beautiful day in store here. We´ve been forecast temperature of 31C today, which is quite ridiculous for March. I´m still on the physiotherapy run, but I think it will be coming to an end soon (hopefully). Mr Clumsy has been told he can start driving again, but only very short drives to start with, but it´s good news. Not sure what I will do with the rest of the day yet. Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 08:24 AM

Morning all. Lovely photo, Susie.

As explained in CC, I can't be bothered with doing my blood test today as I'm coming down with a cold (my first for this entire Winter!), and have run out of the First Defence spray. In a couple of hours I'll go to the big Sainsburys and get another bottle. It usually helps me, but I think it's taken a hold already. Very quick: only started around 5pm, after I'd already been out, and as I was due at the meeting at 7.30, and taking my neighbour (he's the Chair), I couldn't try then for a replacement.

And very annoying because of the timing. Off to Kent Tuesday for Uncle's funeral, and today sis and I might try for a b&b there (near Whitstable). I hope not to be too unwell.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 08:28 AM

Hi

Sorry you are not well Jazzi.

Lovely sunny morning here, nice breeze.

Time to get the washing machine on and the stuff out on the line.
Cam
USA
Cam is female  Cam has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 08:42 AM

Enjoy your day!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 09:03 AM

Morning every one, as I'm on holiday this week we've decided to go to Whitby today, fish n chips and a walk around the pier and town, looks like its going to be a nice day, enjoy yours everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 09:18 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's a lovely sunny day here. I'm meeting Chris for a walk but it won't be very strenuous.
With my leg problem I can only do flat walking now so we'll be walking along Cromford canal and later visiting a mill shop at Matlock Bath for lunch and some spending....

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 09:45 AM

Morning everyone, blowy here but nice and bright, looks like being a lovely spring day.

Good news about Mr Clumsy Loretta, I've just started driving again too, but as I drive an automatic my left leg doesn't play any part anyway.

Sorry to hear you're not well Jan, hope you pick up before your trip next week.

Nothing much on my agenda apart from cooking pie and mash for lunch, but the thought of fish and chips at Whitby instead really has it's attractions.

Enjoy your day folks.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 09:50 AM

Thanks Swim and Barry. Mmmm, I could easily demolish either pie and mash or fish and chips. Usually when I get a cold I lose my appetite, but as it's the early stages I can still think of food. Heh heh.

Barry, glad you are back driving again. Almost back to normal, eh? You do seem to recover remarkably well. Good for you.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top