Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 04:20 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Ooh I say Twink, that sounds a bit brutal . . . . . . I like it.

Can I bring some beach pebbles too?
With some slight alterations, your sick and sordid plan might just work. We hitch you wimmin up to a tree by your feet, fill your dresses with sweeties and other goodies and then whack you Piņata style.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
With some slight alterations, your sick and sordid plan might just work. We hitch you wimmin up to a tree by your feet, fill your dresses with sweeties and other goodies and then whack you Piņata style.
You mean shell suits surely.

Well I have a way of removing the wimmins'personal hair... forget razors and creams. The plan is to take you up in a hot air balloon to exactly 1,000 feet, then attach a piece of string to said hair via a strong bulldog clip and tie a large rock on the other end. Chuck the rock over the side, ensuring the string is two feet shorter than the height of the balloon.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Don't pinch my ideas for fun Judd! Anyway all the ladies here wear trousers to undermine men's supposed authority!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Don't pinch my ideas for fun Judd! Anyway all the ladies here wear trousers to undermine men's supposed authority!
Ladies?..... What ladies?

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 10:02 PM

LD, they are Ladies = wannabe Laddies.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You mean shell suits surely.

Well I have a way of removing the wimmins'personal hair... forget razors and creams. The plan is to take you up in a hot air balloon to exactly 1,000 feet, then attach a piece of string to said hair via a strong bulldog clip and tie a large rock on the other end. Chuck the rock over the side, ensuring the string is two feet shorter than the height of the balloon.

Dongle!! You must immediately repent.
You can sit on the naughty step for a whole week.
As we are kind ladies though, we might bring you a stale sandwich every third day.
It's nice and wet outside, so we'll even give you a tin mug to catch the rain water in so's you won't get too thirsty.

I'm afraid this is the only way forward now, and things will progress even better if you take your mates with you.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

27-06-2020, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
LD, they are Ladies = wannabe Laddies.
It's just not goin' to happen.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 10:39 PM

I know you're there Dongle, I heard you rattle the gate as you came in.
I trust you agree to repent and accept your punishment?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

27-06-2020, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Dongle!! You must immediately repent.
You can sit on the naughty step for a whole week.
As we are kind ladies though, we might bring you a stale sandwich every third day.
It's nice and wet outside, so we'll even give you a tin mug to catch the rain water in
so's you won't get too thirsty.

I'm afraid this is the only way forward now, and things will progress even better if you take your mates with you.

That sounds suspiciously like one of Tab's soirees.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-06-2020, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That sounds suspiciously like one of Tab's soirees.

Ooohh, you'll be in even more trouble now.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top