Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2016, 12:59 PM

Re: Old Photo's from Spiders Past.

Originally Posted by Spider ->
No Sally, it's me in the uniform and my brother in law Rob Mathews who was the groom...

Happy New Year to you all. xx
Hi Don
And nice to see you here.
I know that you have lots of lovely photos both old and new to look back on, and are very proud of all they stand for.
Nice one.
Best regards and a Happy New Year to you and yours.

Kenny XX
Sally Vanderweele
New Member!
Wellington New Zealand
Sally Vanderweele is female 

01-01-2016, 01:37 PM

I'm sorry I was looking at the group picture in Sharjah but accidently commented under the picture of you with your brother-in-law. I'm new to this can you tell?
Spider
South Yorkshire, England
Spider is male  Spider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2016, 08:07 PM

Hi Kenny, only just seen this post. Thanks for the greetings and the same to you and Christine for 2016....
Might have another little go at this Forum. What do you think of it?????
Spider
South Yorkshire, England
Spider is male  Spider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2016, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Sally Vanderweele ->
I'm sorry I was looking at the group picture in Sharjah but accidently commented under the picture of you with your brother-in-law. I'm new to this can you tell?
I've just found the picture you referred to Sally and I'm sorry to say that your husband was not on there. However there were about 1,200 Grenadiers in the 1st Battalion in Sharjah.

Please see your messages for my earlier post.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2016, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Spider ->
Hi Kenny, only just seen this post. Thanks for the greetings and the same to you and Christine for 2016....
Might have another little go at this Forum. What do you think of it?????
Hi Don.

The forum overall is pretty good, except to say that in my opinion it is rather straight laced.
Any posts or comments have to be absolutely clean, and don't try any smut or else.
Your local Vicar would be very happy here.
Any riskay banter is locked away right down in the so called Adult Section where you have to enter hahaha to enter.

I am afraid that many of our 'old gang' friends who did join here following the demise of My Next Circle and elsewhere either don't post here, or have left.

Only a few days ago I was banned for 24 hours for infringing one of the many rules here.

So just so long as you remain being a good boy, you will be alright!

Best regards

Kenny
Spider
South Yorkshire, England

08-01-2016, 11:52 PM

Thanks for that Kenny, sounds a bit drab, but might give it another go. Tomboyroy contacted me a few weeks ago to see if l knew where any of the old gang were,but as far as l'm aware they are scattered far and wide, occasionally see Moonflight on face book but that's about all.

You getting banned!!!!What ever next?
Sally Vanderweele
New Member!
Wellington New Zealand
Sally Vanderweele is female 

09-01-2016, 08:15 AM

Thank you for looking. It's greatly appreciated!
Spider
South Yorkshire, England

10-01-2016, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Sally Vanderweele ->
Thank you for looking. It's greatly appreciated!
Hi Sally, please check your personal messages on this site as I have messaged you re- people who knew David...

Regards ...... Spider. (Don)

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top