Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 05:59 PM

Re: Meet the next 007

"Daniel Craig still continues as James Bond."

But this is his last appearance as Bond so who knows for the next film.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 06:11 PM

What? WHAT?

I am going to plan a worldwide march to reinstate Daniel Craig as 007.

One may take the sound, the setting, and even the plot, but one may not, MAY NOT, have Daniel.

I shall clutch my ten dollar cinema ticket closely to my chest, and until this wrong is made right, I will make the necessary sacrifices to be Daniel's chief consoler.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
What? WHAT?

I am going to plan a worldwide march to reinstate Daniel Craig as 007.

One may take the sound, the setting, and even the plot, but one may not, MAY NOT, have Daniel.

I shall clutch my ten dollar cinema ticket closely to my chest, and until this wrong is made right, I will make the necessary sacrifices to be Daniel's chief consoler.
I liked Craig as Bond but tbh, I stopped watching when his suit go too tight, like had been at the custard Yum Yums. If a black actor were to take over then Idris Elba would have been a good choice.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Confused now. So what will James Bond be if she is 007? Bond has always been 007.
Daniel Craig's character retired officially, so the 007 designation became available, and this woman's character was given the 007 status. I have no idea if she plays much of a role in the film. All I've heard is that she's called into the office at one point.

Mind you, if this is Daniel Craig's last film as James Bond they'll have to come up with something sooner or later.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 08:05 PM

A female James Bond will never happen. It's nothing to do with being sexist, the role was written for a man which is why Ian Fleming named him James. Hello?!
If they want to devise a female version then that's up to them but we've had female assassins and spies before. It's nothing new.
This political correctness lark really has gone to far. We need to get a grip and put a stop to all this nonsense.

By the way, Idris Elba says he doesn't want to be Bond anyway. He is too old for the role. And that's not being ageist!

My vote would go to Tom Hardy. He's still young enough and in big demand. The only trouble is he isn't black. Or a woman. He's a white male and we can't have that can we? Heaven forbid!! It will upset anybody who isn't a white male.
Oh for God's sake! What the hell is going on?
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
A female James Bond will never happen. It's nothing to do with being sexist, the role was written for a man which is why Ian Fleming named him James. Hello?!
If they want to devise a female version then that's up to them but we've had female assassins and spies before. It's nothing new.
This political correctness lark really has gone to far. We need to get a grip and put a stop to all this nonsense.

By the way, Idris Elba says he doesn't want to be Bond anyway. He is too old for the role. And that's not being ageist!

My vote would go to Tom Hardy. He's still young enough and in big demand. The only trouble is he isn't black. Or a woman. He's a white male and we can't have that can we? Heaven forbid!! It will upset anybody who isn't a white male.
Oh for God's sake! What the hell is going on?
I'm not sure we are ready for western homo sapien Bond man in this genderqueer age.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 08:54 PM

I think the revenue that is taken at the Box Office for this film will decide the Bond future.

So many, especially men will prefer the status quo. Not many men will accept a female, box ticking Bond.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 09:13 PM

They asked me to do it but I am too busy being a stand in double for Mark Wahlberg.....
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 09:21 PM

There was a rumour OGF that you had been asked to do Blakey in a revamp of On The Buses, is there any truth in this ?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
There was a rumour OGF that you had been asked to do Blakey in a revamp of On The Buses, is there any truth in this ?
Actually it was Olive basser....

Because I had the legs for it.....

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top