Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2010, 09:52 AM

Re: First day at school!

Originally Posted by Rainbow ->
What an awful experience for you.

But scary that the teachers did not realise that a little girl was missing!!!

Rainbow
I can't remember it being an awful experience for me Rainbow, just frustrating - although as an adult you do see the whole situation and view things differently. I was just so determined not to get off the toilet without wiping my bits and washing my hands - it didn't occur to me to do anything about it when there was no paper in the loo. They were outside toilets in those days, so not surprisingy nobody heard me shouting.
jj'sgirl
Kent UK
jj'sgirl is female  jj'sgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2010, 02:12 PM

I have a very vague memory of standing at the school door crying my head off as mum was walking out of the school gate.. she peered back and caught the teacher smacking my legs..she marched back took my hand and marched me back home...of course I had to go in the next day and mum had to go into the headteachers office
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2010, 04:28 PM

I took my grandson to school this afternoon as his Mum was working. The reception class only do half days for the first fortnight. He is doing afternoons this week, mornings next. He couldn't wait to get there which was great as he hasn't been looking forward to school one bit for the last few months. His teacher is old school and no nonsense which is probably a good thing, but he has been an angel so far, which is great, hopefully he will reserve his undoubted horns and tail for home!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top