Join for free
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2010, 02:16 PM

Forgetful Friday

Hello Offers, I hope everyone is well, usually the daily thread is started by now .......Brandykins? Antibrown?

Dull but dry here....

Enjoy your day!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2010, 03:05 PM

Re: Forgetful Friday

I wondered where BK was yesterday! Hope they're both well! (Btw, do you guys think we should have one running thread for the 'good mornings'? Might make it easier?)

Rainy day here today - hope it's better where you guys are.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2010, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
I wondered where BK was yesterday! Hope they're both well! (Btw, do you guys think we should have one running thread for the 'good mornings'? Might make it easier?)

Rainy day here today - hope it's better where you guys are.
Good idea Azz, makes sense
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2010, 04:05 PM

Afternoon all

It feels much later to me! I was up early this morning, we have been dog showing. Pip met his human grandma for the first time, she is over from Holland for a few weeks. Not very successful for us today but a lovely day anyway.

Hope you have all had a good day.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2010, 04:38 PM

Azz, think that's an excellent idea!

Mags, how's the back today?

Hi all from unseasonably cold but sunny Washington, 18 C (64 F); a real taste of Autumn. Sweatpants and long sleeved tee, No rain here for 19 days; had to water all the pot plants on the patio, and will give the veg plot a good soaking after lunch. Leia is still basking in praise for finally getting the wretched mouse last night!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2010, 04:59 PM

I am still alive and kicking Mags.
I wondered where Rosemary was yesterday, it is not like her to miss a morning Hello.

Hi everyone I hope that your day has been a good one.

We went down to my SIL's today and the rain was. to put it in a nut shell, horrific. It rained more than I have seen it rain since last November when we had 6 months of London rain in 24 hrs. I wonder if that means I do not have to wash the car!!!
We have just got back and the sun is now coming out to play.
jj'sgirl
Kent UK
jj'sgirl is female  jj'sgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2010, 08:54 PM

That's a good idea Azz

Not much happened today just a nice walk with the Herbster in the local Forestry Commission Forest before it rained..

We pick up our new/old car tomorrow we love our little VW Polo but need something a little bigger so we have a Golf Estate
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

10-09-2010, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Azz, think that's an excellent idea!

Mags, how's the back today?
I'm pleased to say there has been an improvement today ...thanks for asking, Eileen. I'm putting it down to AB's great tip of 'dangling' from a couple of chairs

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
I am still alive and kicking Mags.
I wondered where Rosemary was yesterday, it is not like her to miss a morning Hello.
Good to see you reporting for duty AB, it is worrying when regulars are missing for a while.

Thanks again for your tip yesterday, I'm sure it's working - had another session with the chairs today and although there is still soreness there, the acute pain has lessened
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2010, 10:14 PM

Excellent news, Mags! I'll keep that tip in mind the next time mine goes out.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2010, 10:58 PM

Really pleased your pain is easing Mags.....

Quite busy today...walking-once in the rain and once in the sun! Went to visit one of my Nieces and her little boy after dinner-he has just turned 1 and he 'runs' everywhere..he's very cute! When I got back had a visit from one of my Sisters-tea and chat for rest of day.....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top