Join for free
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2009, 09:43 PM

Does anyone have Skype?

Just wondering if anyone has Skype and is it easy to download and then use? Thought it would be good for talking to my neice and her boys in Germany when her hubby goes off to Afghanistan. Think I'm beginning to get a bit adventurous....
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2009, 10:40 PM

Re: Does anyone have Skype?

I have it, talk to my hubby in the states constantly, I downloaded it so must be easy....Very cheap to use too....
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2009, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Moli ->
I have it, talk to my hubby in the states constantly, I downloaded it so must be easy....Very cheap to use too....
Thanks Moli-think I'll have a go at downloading it next week -that will give my neice a shock.......
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2009, 08:24 PM

Its great if you have a web cam...then you can see each other while talking....
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

18-09-2009, 08:39 PM

Its great if you have a web cam...then you can see each other while talking....
Have got a web-cam on my laptop Moli-would be nice to see them as we chat
Moli
Aberdeenshire

18-09-2009, 08:48 PM

Its how I talk to Hubby all the time, he does not seem so far away....
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

18-09-2009, 08:54 PM

Its how I talk to Hubby all the time, he does not seem so far away....
Technology is amazing especially as you can see who you're talking to. Must be lovely to see your Hubby and as you say he won't seem so far away. A voice down the phone is great but for you to see your hubby, and hopefully, me seeing my neice & boys is even better.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top