Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 08:17 PM

Back in hospital

Back in hospital last night, Told I cant have nebulizer, bad foooor my heart. I rang my cancer out of hours for advice,breathing probs,again but also inflamation of right boob, due to melanoma.They said ring 111 ,which I did, 3 lovely paramedics came & said I should go to hospital.I didnot want to go ,said I didnt want to be a nuisance,but they said I wasnt & they wouldnt take me if they didnt think I should go, bUt A&E didnt know what to do,Pumped me up with pain killers,made me sleepy, Finally after sitting in cubicle alone ,as neither surgical or medical could decide what to do,I said I wanted to come home,Sitting alone in a cubicle ,a cannular in my hand, from 8pm to 4 am Id had enough,They couldnt wait to get rid of me ,before the cannular was removed & I was dressed in my own clothes, the transport people were there,they were good ,wrapped me in a blanket,opened my front door & helped me inside.I am still ' wheezy ' but will contact GP tomorrow.I have 1 more A/B to take from prev. chest infection,I rang for Dr Thurs. but he didnt get back to me till Fri, then said he couldnt come out, finish pills 1st, Do feel a bit anxios,but See what tomorrow now brings
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 10:10 PM

Re: Back in hospital

Deylon, you aren't having much luck health wise

It has got to be miserable feeling so poorly and yet feeling like no one actually has the time for you

The NHS is pushed for resources , thats true, but don't ever feel life you are a burden, You are as important as the next person so keep ringing and getting the care you need

We are here to sound off at or to at least listen so you don't feel as alone xxx
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 11:18 PM

It must be difficult for them to give you the correct treatment with so many ailments but struggling to breath is surely the top priority.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 11:31 PM

I feel so sorry for you Deylon. x
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 11:35 PM

Deylon.

I think you need some help, someone to stand up for you so you don't get ignored. Have you tried Age UK? Lots of services on here.

https://www.ageuk.org.uk/?gclid=EAIa...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 11:43 PM

So sorry to hear you are sick again my friend. I.m keeping you in my prayers tonight x
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Back in hospital last night, Told I cant have nebulizer, bad foooor my heart. I rang my cancer out of hours for advice,breathing probs,again but also inflamation of right boob, due to melanoma.They said ring 111 ,which I did, 3 lovely paramedics came & said I should go to hospital.I didnot want to go ,said I didnt want to be a nuisance,but they said I wasnt & they wouldnt take me if they didnt think I should go, bUt A&E didnt know what to do,Pumped me up with pain killers,made me sleepy, Finally after sitting in cubicle alone ,as neither surgical or medical could decide what to do,I said I wanted to come home,Sitting alone in a cubicle ,a cannular in my hand, from 8pm to 4 am Id had enough,They couldnt wait to get rid of me ,before the cannular was removed & I was dressed in my own clothes, the transport people were there,they were good ,wrapped me in a blanket,opened my
front door & helped me inside.I am still ' wheezy ' but will contact GP tomorrow.I have 1 more A/B to take from prev. chest infection,I rang for Dr Thurs. but he didnt get back to me till Fri, then said he couldnt come out, finish pills 1st, Do feel a bit anxios,but See what tomorrow now brings

deylon,I feel for you,the last thing we can do,when we are so poorly,is complain,I have to say,I haven't experienced what you have with the medical staff,..but I do know how scarey it can be,when we have no idea what is going on,
Is there anyway,your son can find out,exactly what is going on?
I do hope your breathing improves,must be awfull,God Bless,keep us posted.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 11:09 AM

I'm so sorry to here this Deylon.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 12:49 PM

This is so sad. Take care deylon.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 05:30 PM

I hope conditions improve for you, Deylon, I know how it can't be nice especially the breathing problems.

Don't ever feel like you're a nuisance to them, though, you are important.

I had to phone 111 myself on Saturday as I was tired of feeling so exhausted. I spoke with a nurse who reassured me it was natural after what my body had gone through.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top