Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2021, 06:40 PM

Re: What is it

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
fouind out what it is. It is the top cone to the conservatory, must have been knocked off when the put up the scaffold boards. Also damaged the conservatory roof glazing bar end cap. So they will have to repair that
Oh...well that's not half as exciting as a giant gnomes hat. Ah well, mystery solved.
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

06-07-2021, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
What size are your gnomes?? This is 10 inches tall!
Ask this guy. One of his kids lost a hat the other day!

Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2021, 06:41 PM

I would run the other way if I saw THAT on a walk!
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

06-07-2021, 06:46 PM

I would run the other way if I saw THAT on a walk!
You'd better start packing your bags, Pixie. I've told him where you live! Sorry about that - he forced it out of me!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

06-07-2021, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by UkGameCoder ->
You'd better start packing your bags, Pixie. I've told him where you live! Sorry about that - he forced it out of me!
You are so mean! Its ok, I'll stuff him with so many fairy cakes I can roll him back out of the door! No harm done
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

06-07-2021, 07:11 PM

You are so mean! Its ok, I'll stuff him with so many fairy cakes I can roll him back out of the door! No harm done
Thanks, Pixie!

But actually, from some the filth he was coming out with, I think he'd prefer stuffing fairies!
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2021, 07:15 PM

talking of stuffing fairies, i thought it was a gnomes condom, just saying innit
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

06-07-2021, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by UkGameCoder ->
Thanks, Pixie!

But actually, from some the filth he was coming out with, I think he'd prefer stuffing fairies!
Originally Posted by macywack ->
talking of stuffing fairies, i thought it was a gnomes condom, just saying innit
Ooooer! You people are so rude about the fairy folk! If it weren't for the fairies...oh my word, I'll have to call a meeting immediately. Socially distanced of course.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top