Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 10:07 PM

Re: Foundation Make-Up

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Annie, These day’s, when l put make up on to go out, l think why am l bothering with the rest of my face when really only my eyes are showing! I do make sure my hair is washed and nice!
I still put it on but just a light touch of the lipstick on my lips! I used to put an outline at the top of my lips but l don’t bother with that if l’m going to wear a mask.

The vanity of us!! Ha!!
I do the same Art but am always getting make up on the masks. There is no way I am leaving the porch without lippy and freshly washed hair. Even if it's putting out the bins.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 10:14 PM

Re: Foundation Make-Up

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Tell me , now that I’ve bought City Light TINTED moisturiser do I put it on my eyelids too ?
I never did with ordinary stuff.
I don't usually put the tinted stuff too close to my eyes. I used to have very sensitive skin around my eyes so I'm really careful with anything. At the moment I'm using bio oil on my face. Takes two seconds to moisturise. It's also non reactive with sensitive skin. When I used tinted moisturiser I used to moisturise first and then dot it in the t-zone and a bit on the cheekbones. Anything like that I have to use very sparingly or it looks like warpaint on my skin.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top