Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 09:18 PM

Re: Switching Broadband providers

Originally Posted by John ->
Go with Zen Meg, it's a no brainer as they say. I have my landline & fibre broadband with Zen. I don't make a lot of calls, so my bill on average is about £35. The company is based in Preston Lancs, and have a good customer service, if you have any problems. They did,nt become number one by accident. I've been with them for years, go join me!
Hi John I don't make any calls, I use my little mobile for that but I take calls so it is £29 :99 for fibre . Zen have a good reputation and I like the idea of the price guarantee .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2021, 09:23 PM

Re: Switching Broadband providers

I am with TalkTalk fibre and they have upped their game over recent years. The only downside is that if it goes wrong you have to telephone Deltaland and they only work to a script.

Find someone who's customer service is based in Britain if that's possible.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top