Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 05:07 PM

Cheap leggings

I think you get what you pay for, bought some nice leggings from Sainsbury’s today.

The others were cheap plus my son said he could see the colour of my underwear ,so binned them.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 05:30 PM

Re: Cheap leggings

Sorry, Pauline, but I think leggings are one of the worst fashion fads ever.

I suppose a lot depends on who wears them and how they are worn because they do cling to every contour and can be quite immodest - for want of a better word. Have seen some middle aged frights - but - have also seen some teens/twenties wearing them with long tunics - they did not look too bad.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->

I suppose a lot depends on who wears them and how they are worn because they do cling to every contour and can be quite immodest - for want of a better word. Have seen some middle aged frights - but - have also seen some teens/twenties wearing them with long tunics - they did not look too bad.
I wore them once, with a long top. Going out for lunch, and they were really comfy to wear, but I just think its not my style. Like you say Tabby, its a look for younger people with longer legs than mine, heh! I would wear them for exercise but nothing else.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 05:35 PM

I love my black leggings, they are NOT the cheap tat ones though, around a tenner a pair, and I like to wear them with my knee high black leather boots. I have taken to wearing Jeggings lately, the stretchy ones or I'd never get up on me horse.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->

Without blowing my own trumpet..I look good in leggings..my body is well toned.

Even my son tells me how good I look in them..

He tells me also when I don’t look good,
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

13-07-2021, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I love my black leggings, they are NOT the cheap tat ones though, around a tenner a pair, and I like to wear them with my knee high black leather boots. I have taken to wearing Jeggings lately, the stretchy ones or I'd never get up on me horse.
I bet you look lovely in them Rox...
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 05:56 PM

Leggings look good on shorter legs. Plus they seem to be made for shorter legged people.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

13-07-2021, 06:09 PM

Remember I’m in my 60s..

I’m at my sons house.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	92604549-B1B8-4366-BEED-BFB25D93C2C8.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	16263  
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 06:16 PM

They don't look see through in the pic Pauline.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Remember I’m in my 60s..at my sons house.
How old are you at home, pauline?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top