Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 09:52 PM

Peacock butterfly

I took this today but didn't know if I could even make video of itas it kept going behind the flower heads. So this is the sequence of how.

I took 2 videos and put them one at at time into Adobe premier Elements 2020 which is a video editing suite.

The first video I had to cut out so many sections it was unbelievable to get anytjhing at all. next was to do the same with the second video .

So now I had something to work with

Next was to join the two videos together. Then I thought what about freeze framing one frame to actually show the butterfly with wings spread.

After that was adding a heading within the video itself. I was going to do a scrolling one but forgot how I did it before, still never mind

Last was to get rid of terrible background noise and add a bit of music
So this is the final result what do you think? honest opinions without any "smart" comments please

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 10:49 PM

Re: Peacock butterfly

Honest opinion coming up - The video editing is really good. The Butterfly and the Buddleia are beautiful, Realspeed, but I would prefer it without the loud music and the heavenly choir - but that is just me.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Honest opinion coming up - The video editing is really good. The Butterfly and the Buddleia are beautiful, Realspeed, but I would prefer it without the loud music and the heavenly choir - but that is just me.
Fair comment

I just had to eliminate the background noise neighbours with hammers don't go well with the video.You can always turn the sound off if that is what you prefer
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2021, 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Fair comment

I just had to eliminate the background noise neighbours with hammers don't go well with the video.You can always turn the sound off if that is what you prefer
LOL - I can understand that!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2021, 06:48 AM

Nice work Realspeed!
I liked the still in the middle of the video!
Beautiful butterfly
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2021, 06:57 PM

I took this today but didn't know if I could even make video of itas it kept going behind the flower heads. So this is the sequence of how.

I took 2 videos and put them one at at time into Adobe premier Elements 2020 which is a video editing suite.

The first video I had to cut out so many sections it was unbelievable to get anytjhing at all. next was to do the same with the second video .

So now I had something to work with

Next was to join the two videos together. Then I thought what about freeze framing one frame to actually show the butterfly with wings spread.

After that was adding a heading within the video itself. I was going to do a scrolling one but forgot how I did it before, still never mind

Last was to get rid of terrible background noise and add a bit of music
So this is the final result what do you think? honest opinions without any "smart" comments please

That was interesting. Never tried to edit a video as yet..
Enjoyed it and I am happy with the background music. Silence is not golden for me..We have a lot of butterflies here as the Countryside is everywhere. Many Owls we hear hoot but have only seem them in flight..
Have seen some beauts of Video's of various wild life..We have Hoopoe's here in our Garden, they are a sight for sore eyes...Lookout for your next video..
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 04:28 AM

Fair comment

Ha. That was funny.
I can’t splice a video or do anything like that do I found it pretty cool. I stick think they monarch butterfly is much prettier though.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top