Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 05:27 PM

Epic Fail for Tory Remainers

Try not to laugh

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...65799960304894
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 06:01 PM

Re: Epic Fail for Tory Remainers

A complete bunch of undemocratic w*nkers. They should be removed from government every last one of them.

Once we are out there should be a reckoning. All those MPs who wilfully obstructed BrExit and sought to scupper it should be removed from posts and told to find new careers in life.

Go Boris !
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
A complete bunch of undemocratic w*nkers. They should be removed from government every last one of them.

Once we are out there should be a reckoning. All those MPs who wilfully obstructed BrExit and sought to scupper it should be removed from posts and told to find new careers in life.

Go Boris !
Agreed, we need a good cleanout.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 06:47 PM

That is really good news for these contemptables. I hope they get their just reward.

Another bit of news not so welcome though is that a Lib Dem MP has said that Boris has discreetly asked the EU for yet another extension in order to prepare for a General Election.
One hopes this is only fake news or Boris will be Toast!

Another bit of news - A Scottish Judge has today fast-tracked a legal challenge to Boris's No Deal. Seems the cockroaches are still around.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
That is really good news for these contemptables. I hope they get their just reward.

Another bit of news not so welcome though is that a Lib Dem MP has said that Boris has discreetly asked the EU for yet another extension in order to prepare for a General Election.

Another bit of news - A Scottish Judge has today fast-tracked a legal challenge to Boris's No Deal. Seems the cockroaches are still around.
I heard that too SG but I can't see why Boris would need an extension for a general election. He can leave or remain without one by 1st November.

I can't see how any court could uphold a ruling on a no-deal brexit, because it means that in order to implement it, the EU would have to agree a deal (whatever that is). This would not be constitutional. A similar thing happened with Yvette Cooper-Balls when she wanted a ruling for extending our departure in the event of a no deal. In this case, all that was constitutional was for the PM to "seek" an extension.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->

Yes they hide in the sewers SG!
We still heve a way to go!

Regards Donkeyman!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I heard that too SG but I can't see why Boris would need an extension for a general election. He can leave or remain without one by 1st November.

I can't see how any court could uphold a ruling on a no-deal brexit, because it means that in order to implement it, the EU would have to agree a deal (whatever that is). This would not be constitutional. A similar thing happened with Yvette Cooper-Balls when she wanted a ruling for extending our departure in the event of a no deal. In this case, all that was constitutional was for the PM to "seek" an extension.
If Boris had done that Bread, the eu would have immediately
leaked it to the press in order to remove Boris from the
equation, probably a limpy attempt to carry out same?

Regards Donkeyman!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

13-08-2019, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->

Regards Donkeyman!

The only way Boris can be removed is by his own party and even if there was a vote of no confidence he can schedule a GE for November anyway.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->

Regards Donkeyman!
That's a good point Donks....
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 11:00 PM

Not too impressed with Bolton calling us 'peasants'. His mother a housewife and father fireman.. (nothing against firemen) but he seems to think we're all la-la, outside the US. ,and he's National Security Advisor.. so what's he plotting ? Don't trust him one iota.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top