Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 10:59 AM

Re: International Waters?

How are international waters clarified, exactly. Line of sight obviously means a violation.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A simple fact of life.

If Iran had been flying a drone 12 miles from the USA, Trump would have shot it down.

The big point is being missed here.

The USA drone was a stealth drone, supposedly invisible.

The Iranians were sending a message, as was Putin.

The Iranians have the latest Russian Technology, the Russians have the latest Iranian Technology.

The Russians can find Stealth Aircraft, the Iranians can disable USA Defence Systems.

Trump has backed off from retaliation.

That speaks volumes.
And the idiot in charge of the US is making more threatening gestures towards Iran warning of its obliteration if war breaks out. He's also saying that he won't allow Iran to develop nuclear weapons totally forgetting (or choosing to ignore) that if the US hadn't pulled out of the trade agreement with Iran not to further develop uranium enrichment in the first place there would be no need for this conflict or its inevitable escalation.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48728465
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Ciderman ->
they should have left them alone instead of fabricating "Weapons of Mass Destruction" followed by invasion.
Wrong country
That was Iraq
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
I suppose it's a case of who we see as the bullies.

I don't remember any country in the ME initiating a war against the West. The West seem to excel.

US have been at war 222 out of 239 years ! For me the evidence speaks for itself .

List of countries US have tried to force a regime change since WWII

Wow! You have certainly made a valid point here. My eyes are open now I have seen the list.

Perhaps if the US hadn't stuck our nose in countries where it didn't belong under the guise of keeping the free world FREE, our ancestors would have lived longer lives by not fighting for/with other countries. Our men could have stayed home, put their feet up, and left it alone.

Where would the world be now? Just my point of view, but I hardly think pulling away from the EU would be at the top of your gripes.
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A simple fact of life.

If Iran had been flying a drone 12 miles from the USA, Trump would have shot it down.

The big point is being missed here.

The USA drone was a stealth drone, supposedly invisible.

The Iranians were sending a message, as was Putin.

The Iranians have the latest Russian Technology, the Russians have the latest Iranian Technology.

The Russians can find Stealth Aircraft, the Iranians can disable USA Defence Systems.

Trump has backed off from retaliation.

That speaks volumes.
Off topic but Iran's neighbour Turkey, a strategically important NATO member has decided to buy Russian air defence systems. The Americans are not pleased as it would be a security risk.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48620087
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
Off topic but Iran's neighbour Turkey, a strategically important NATO member has decided to buy Russian air defence systems. The Americans are not pleased as it would be a security risk.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48620087
A bit of retaliation for the US' increased tariffs on Turkish goods (particularly steel) methinks.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Wow! You have certainly made a valid point here. My eyes are open now I have seen the list.

Perhaps if the US hadn't stuck our nose in countries where it didn't belong under the guise of keeping the free world FREE, our ancestors would have lived longer lives by not fighting for/with other countries. Our men could have stayed home, put their feet up, and left it alone.

Where would the world be now? Just my point of view, but I hardly think pulling away from the EU would be at the top of your gripes.
Sentiment for US is not so very high these days, and yes a lot of your boys could have been having a family life, along with many others innocents who perished in these failed invasions/ wars/ political interferences.
As Trump has publicly stated that he will do everything to stop Corbyn becoming Leader of Government in UK.. I have to ask, what business is it of Trump and co ? I don't like Corbyn, but I'm not talking for the country. A lot do like Corbyn and his policies
Pretty smart talk from Trump, (and I don't think), considering that Russia has been accused of tampering in various elections !
US have caused more widespread devastation on countries and people than WWII caused on the same populations.
What did Bush name loss of civilian life ? Collateral damage !
What a f...ker !
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Where is the Iranian Bob Dylan?...Seen any great Iranian stage shows lately?...Been any Iranian rock bands selling our O2 stadium lately?....Where is the great Iranian jazz, blues, Symphonies?...POwer is cultural as well.
Even worse, they don't have any pipe organs.

Imagine that. None of their repressed people have the chance to attend an organ recital.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

22-06-2019, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Even worse, they don't have any pipe organs.

Imagine that. None of their repressed people have the chance to attend an organ recital.
One the plus side, they don't have shite like Love Island or Big Brother either.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Sentiment for US is not so very high these days, and yes a lot of your boys could have been having a family life, along with many others innocents who perished in these failed invasions/ wars/ political interferences.
As Trump has publicly stated that he will do everything to stop Corbyn becoming Leader of Government in UK.. I have to ask, what business is it of Trump and co ? I don't like Corbyn, but I'm not talking for the country. A lot do like Corbyn and his policies
Pretty smart talk from Trump, (and I don't think), considering that Russia has been accused of tampering in various elections !
US have caused more widespread devastation on countries and people than WWII caused on the same populations.
What did Bush name loss of civilian life ? Collateral damage !
What a f...ker !
Since when does anyone in the world pay attention to what the bluff and blustery ever says? Ignore it, he'll change his tune as soon as Fox News friends gives him something else to focus on.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top