Join for free
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 07:51 PM

Got any plans for brexit night?

I'm thinking about getting a few mates over, having a bonfire, a few gallons of scrumpy, hotdogs.

I'm open to suggestions, I don't know what's pc anymore.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 08:36 PM

Re: Got any plans for brexit night?

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I'm thinking about getting a few mates over, having a bonfire, a few gallons of scrumpy, hotdogs.

Think I'll be doing the same mate......
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->

I don't believe it will ever happen - so No plans!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 09:17 PM

I heard some locals are lighting beacons on the hills something which has been done here at times of celebration going back to the days of the Spanish Amada.

Not sure I can make it up the hills in the dark but I will break my no alcohol rule and toast them from a distance
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 09:19 PM

A few fireworks will be in order methinks, and a Union Flag fluttering somewhere in the garden.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 10:24 PM

A massive Union Jack will be flying from my house. I hope the pub down the road does something, but breweries will prob not allow that, due to possible fisty cuffs.
Quite sure there will be plenty of fireworks in the area and dancing in the street.
Can't wait.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 10:29 PM

You could build a model of the Houses of Parliament and suggest your party guests dress up as Guy Fawkes!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
You could build a model of the Houses of Parliament and suggest your party guests dress up as Guy Fawkes!
With a slight alteration that's not a bad idea. I could burn Junker and Barnier in effigy.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 10:09 AM

Making sure my washing is in and plotting revenge!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 12:20 PM

Isn't it meant to happen at 11 pm at night? Guess that is a little too late to do much celebrating, but defo next morning, I will gladly watch all those traitorous MP's licking their wounds as they try to avoid having to face the media. I may even stick a little union flag into HWMO's breakfast scrambled eggs.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top